Irotoridori Kickstarter by Sol Press Funded at over 85k

yelsha57

Sol Press (@SolPressUSA) Tweeted:
Sorry for the delay, we were too busy getting heart transplants over the last few seconds of the Kickstarter! Anyway, thank you to everyone that has helped us reach our funding goal! 873 Backers and $85,359! https://t.co/yMxfHFykOa

Well, I'm happy we are getting 1st one at least. I hope that someday we will get the rest of the trilogies. Anyway we made at least reached the main goal with just over 85k. 

Edited by yelsha57

10 hours ago, Stormwolf said:

Fuck kickstarter. Im not in the charity business. If things dont work out then im the only one who suffers for it since its treated as a donation and not a purchase. Again, fuck kickstarter.

From what I understand, if a Kickstarter project fails, no money is collected from the backers. Their credit cards are not charged unless the project is 100% funded. 

We still don't know how much thoygh because we didn't have Prefundia, but maybe it could reach 200,000 if they want to do all of the trilogy (At least it's easier to treat the 2nd and 3rd part as FDs compared to Grisaia because even VNDB treat it like that). If anything, I just hope that we can get Irotoridori in one way or another (Even if they only manage to have the first part, it's okay). I'll comment more on the KS when Sol Press announce it later.

On 2/1/2019 at 10:08 AM, Stormwolf said:

Perhaps we'll get it as quick as Grisaia 18+ and Hoshimemo + eternal heart.

I assume you're referring to the Grisaia Complete Box?

In any case, Sol Press has done two Kickstarters and have delivered releases of both games, so I have no qualms about jumping on this KS. Granted, it sounds like they're still working on the physicals for those first two games, so that sucks. However, I don't care about physicals so that doesn't affect my decision.

On 2/2/2019 at 12:24 PM, littleshogun said:

We still don't know how much thoygh because we didn't have Prefundia, but maybe it could reach 200,000 if they want to do all of the trilogy (At least it's easier to treat the 2nd and 3rd part as FDs compared to Grisaia because even VNDB treat it like that). If anything, I just hope that we can get Irotoridori in one way or another (Even if they only manage to have the first part, it's okay). I'll comment more on the KS when Sol Press announce it later.

Oof, I hope it's not $200k. The most comparable KS is probably Hoshimemo and that only raised just under $90k.

Pulling numbers out of my ass, I guess maybe $45k for the first game, another $45k for the sequel, then maybe $20k for the third?

Edited by Incynerate

19 hours ago, novurdim said:

Yeah, I expect that even 100k will be a close call, let alone 200k. I hope the goals are sensible.

12 hours ago, iamnoob said:

They had better translate all 3 in the series

Well, kind of a mix of those two. Kickstarter.

Edited by Mr Poltroon
Quoted wrong post by mistake.

So even though Delivery Date says Dec 2021 it actually means for the FINAL game assuming all stretch goals are met

It says so in the FAQ on Kickstarter

The first VN according to Staff on Sol Press say it will be done around early 2020

Here is an invite link to the Sol Press discord server if you have questions for the team:

http://discord.gg/hrcAzxq

Edited by NowItsAngeTime

Considering I already own every single tapestry and dakimakura and the physical game and ost..... I should just go for the $100 tier but....

WHY THE HELL DO I WANT TO GIVE EVERYTHING TO THIS 
AND THEY HAD BETTER TRANSLATE ALL 3 VNS DAMMIT

14 minutes ago, iamnoob said:

Considering I already own every single tapestry and dakimakura and the physical game and ost..... I should just go for the $100 tier but....

WHY THE HELL DO I WANT TO GIVE EVERYTHING TO THIS 
AND THEY HAD BETTER TRANSLATE ALL 3 VNS DAMMIT

Well if you support the kickstartee they will add more tiers for the sequels/fandiscs so be sure to support ASAP