School Days HQ installation trouble

shadowh8ter

Decided to make this thread because I've yet to discover another thread that had the same problem as me. Whenever I try to run the setup from disc 1 I get the setup come up already saying I have the game installed with the only possible options being to uninstall or game start. Obviously game start does nothing. If I choose to run uninstall the uninstall happens instantly, and now I can choose to install. Regardless of where I install it it just makes a JAST USA folder with a SCHOOLDAYS HQ folder inside, which contains nothing but an uninstall application.

I have no idea what's causing this issue or how to resolve it. I've run the NETCFSetupv35 and that didn't help, and if I try to just run the SCHOOLDAYS HQ application in my overflow folder is just freezes and I have to force close it.

9 hours ago, shadowh8ter said:

Sad life. So my best bet would be to run it on a windows 7 emulator? Hope my PC can handle that.

You should try contacting JAST support for this issue. Chances are they have a fix. (Since this is an officially localized title, you are better off contacting the licensor.)

• 2 years later...