Greetings brethrens

pandahao

A little late on the draw for this but welcome to the forums. You seem to have several years more experience on the anime and VN department. I've only got a little under two years under my belt

Can't say I've got more experience in the VN department, i read very little in 4 years time span xD. I'm very picky on VN's.

I'm pretty picky about what I read as well. What kind of VN's do you like? I may be able to recommend some.

Honestly I haven't been paying attention to myself as to what i like most, but I do enjoy fantasy type settings. I usually give anything a shot as long as it's not straight up sex eroge.

Honestly I haven't been paying attention to myself as to what i like most, but I do enjoy fantasy type settings. I usually give anything a shot as long as it's not straight up sex eroge.

Hmm, maybe try the Da Capo series. I pretty much recommend this to everyone hasn't read it yet.

ah i gave that one a try, not really my cup of tea. By fantasy i mean like swords and dragons and stuff haha

Oh I see. That extends outside my area of preference. However, another that you may like is Yumina the Ethereal. This one has gameplay elements, mostly turn-based battles and some dungeon crawling. This gets into the monsters and swords, of sorts. Sorry I can't be of more help, my area falls more into slice of life/school life, comedy, and romance type VN's.

Decided to stop lurking around the site and introduce myself. Been watching animuuu for over 7 years, reading manga for over 6 years, and visual novel probably only over 4 years. (Though I have to say VN's effected me more than anime and manga) Unfortunately not being able to read Jp hinders me from reading most eroges (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻).

WoW!! Sugoi!! U r hardcore anime fan.

LoL!!

Nice to meet ya!!

btw, me too!!

I wanna play eroge but those I wanted to play r in Jap

:(