My fetish✧

steelyx

Hiya! Newcomer desu! よろしくね☆

I have a certain fetish, A certain fantasy that i want to share to you guys. Let's help each other!

I luv to play games that focus specifically on the "Impregnation" genre ♫

most of the games i have R in Japanese. As i'm also studying Japanese language on my own, it's quite an experience indeed :b

Let me share my favorite ones -

Oyako Rankan (Japanese)
============

The King of all. Just incredible.... Dat thrill and suspence that we don't generally find in nukige, it's all in there (if not in abunadance). Took me 3 loong days to finish its harem route even with a walkthrough >< We need more Ero-games like dis.

Drop Factory (English)
===========

Impregnation is a huge factor in this RPG game, from Humans to Monsters, It doesn't matter; If it has genitals and can produce semen, the girl will breed with "it".

Tsumamigui 3 (Japanese)
============
AliceSoft Games R pretty good at focusing what i like, yet again.

This is a looong Visual novel which you can play with Machine Translater Like VNR, or if you can read japanese (Lucky you :3)

In this game, you play as "Akito" traveling back to his hometown.
There R 4 heroines you can either steal, or normally make them fall in love with you. From the very first H-Scene to the last, mostly every scene is heavily implied with desire to get impregnated by you.

***If you chose the wrong choices you will see your lover be inseminated by others but if that's your fetish, have a good time XD

Heartful Maman (Japanese)
=====================

There are only 2 heroins, so to speak but gosh the competition is tough. Just after the day the protagonist's *single* dad introduces his future wife to everyone, almost every guy in block gets a hard-on to get into soon-to-be stepmother's P***y. Be it that fat old geezer or that nasty gangster wandering around market for blood.... Depending on your choice, either you can steal her (from your workaholic dad) or let others do the dirty job.

Hani Tsuma and Hani Tsuma Hs ~After Wedding~
===========================

Impregnation is Heavily desired in these two. To be honest You don't have a choice; every Ejaculation is straight into the womb of the female, everytime.

Hani Tsuma Hs contains After stories from the first game.
More impregnation, more babies. They just can't get knocked up enough✯

These r all i could find (for now). If anyone could suggest similar Ero-games, especially with cross-section view (x-ray option) n with ovulation stats, please do so. ありがとう ございます

Edited by steelyx

16 hours ago, mitchhamilton said:

this is a good one. https://vndb.org/v2748

this companies focus is pregnant gals so keep your eye on them.

this is to preggo nukige what lord of the rings is to fantasy literature

the same company has a few more preggo games. hara para and hana kano, I think. none reach the narrative heights of mamankyoushitsu

Edited by Funyarinpa

On 1/21/2019 at 2:43 AM, Clephas said:

Venus Blood tentacle impregnation games (Gaia, Abyss, Lagoon, and Brave)

TENTACLE!!? humans-only please... (T_T)

Lilith soft has produced some violent VN alongwith some *almost* regular stories w x-ray view n pregnancy though.

https://vndb.org/v12297

"Akito, a normal perverted student accidentally got dragged into a fight between demons and a beautiful demon hunter, Rin. During the fight, he tried to protect Rin from a fatal attack and became infected with a demonic virus. He was destined to become another demon, unless he survives 7 days without an excessive accumulation of negative emotions and abstains from using his demonic powers as much as possible. To help Akito, Rin decided to watch over him for 7 days, and if he fails to keep his humanity in check, Rin will kill him herself. Not wanting to get killed, Akito decided to seduce Rin and make her his woman."

On 1/21/2019 at 5:19 AM, Funyarinpa said:

this is to preggo nukige what lord of the rings is to fantasy literature

the same company has a few more preggo games. hara para and hana kano, I think. none reach the narrative heights of mamankyoushitsu

Does it also features x-ray view option ? there R tons of VN with impregnation/pregnancy N pregnant ending tags on VNDB, but its very difficult to find those that consist of ovulation stats, x-ray, limited days to cum inside otherwise heroine gets netorared/impregnated by others (like Oyako Rankan here) https://vndb.org/v10732

On 1/26/2019 at 9:42 AM, namiultedjapanXD said:

In Tsumamigui 3 

Reveal hidden contents

I know there is the setting at the beginning to turn NTR on or off, but can you play with it on and focus on one heroine but still preventing other guys from getting with the other heroines? I like the suspense these games bring.

Precisely. That suspense is the real deal. There R just too many VN with 中出し (creampie) but, without pregnancy... no matter how much S&M they add, there's just no thrill without risky *ex.

In Tsumamigui 3 

Spoiler

I know there is the setting at the beginning to turn NTR on or off, but can you play with it on and focus on one heroine but still preventing other guys from getting with the other heroines? I like the suspense these games bring.

Sweet! I het it when a VN has you watch a heroine get NTR'd while you are on a different heroine's route. This VN sounds like it has everything I could ask for. The art is incredible! Gonna go knock up some chicks lol

• 1 month later...
On 1/26/2019 at 9:42 AM, namiultedjapanXD said:

In Tsumamigui 3 

Hide contents

Can we turn NTR off in Oyako Rankan ? Avoidable NTR is much better than playing Utsuge (worst ending only)