Your Favorite OP's and/or ED's

as the title says. was thinking about this after re-watching an old series and never listened to its ed. after hearing it its pretty dope, yo. 8) listened to it several times and is among my favs. was curious what you guys have listened to a billion times.

the ed in question.

listened to the fullmetal brotherhood op so many times.

and for that piano opening alone i gotta put this on here.

I've listened to/watched this one literally hundreds of times

Beware foul language

Edit: These are the games I base my sense of what a great musical score is... and just listening to this, you can tell why most VNs and modern games don't impress me at all, can't you?  lol

Well to me, my favourite OP/ED's are the ones that make me stay there and listen rather than skip ahead or just leave straight up. Some anime, I've tolerated just because of their OP/ED's. I probably could have put in some VN OP's in here but I skip them 100% of the time because I don't want to get spoiled on the routes in the game.

OP's:

Very good OP, I can tolerate it's BS purely because of this OP. Never skipped this during the first half.

I've heard people say they think this OP is cringey because of their English but I think it's really dope. Never skipped this one.

Yukine is such a brat, but I can tolerate him partly because of this OP.

Yeah this is a classic, no way I was missing this.

Love me some screaming.

Except this is how you actually scream tho, love this OP. Never skipped this one.

If you ever plan on watching Aldnoah Zero, don't watch this because it has some spoilers.

Spoiler

Hiroyuki Sawano working her magic, except S2 was when I thought Aldnoah was going downhill though. Good OP, never skipped this one.

ED's:

Btw Emilia is best girl. Never skipped this one.

Overlords ED's are so sick, So-bin's art is so amazing and it always has the sickest tracks. Never skipped this one.

ED3 is even better than ED2 imo, the lyrics for this song is so fitting for the series as a whole. Ains isn't playing around anymore. Never skipped this one.

This ED doesn't play all the time, but when it does I never skip it.

Another ED that doesn't play all the time, just another one of those amazing songs from Kalafina. Never skip this when it plays.

Kara no Kyoukai 1 ED, many people got into Kara no Kyoukai just because of this song. Berry good ED.

If you haven't or are planning to watch No Game No Life, there are spoilers in this.

Spoiler

I didn't particularly think that the ED for No Game No Life was amazing, the lyrics were extremely fitting for the anime and it was good. However after seeing the ingenious episode 8 ED for No Game No Life, it's easily one of my favourite ED's now. 

There's tonnes more I could have put in here and these are just the ones that come to mind off the top of my head, but I cbf to go through my MAL to look through everything so I think I'll leave it at this before this gets any longer.

Edited by ImNiceWithRice

As for OP (though I have yet to watch the show since I found this through AmaLee), I listen to this everyday:

Another one since this is literally the first anime I watched:

ED's? Hmmm...

oHow about the second ED from Higurashi?

Or this ED from Another (which I find melancholic):

Fun Fact: It's usually the OP that gets me hooked to an anime. :) 

• 3 months later...

Never been so hyped by an OP. I love how every single shot shows an element of the show. The main trio are exceptional, and the OP gets that across.

Norman: A kind soul, but an unbounded mastermind.

Ray: The brains, who despite being tsun and almost crazy, seems to act as the voice of reality among the three.

Emma: Idealistic, loving, and true to a fault. Carrying the weight of a reckless dream, she withstands being ground into dust by way of her indomitable will and the help of those around her.