Kamidori Alchemy Meister Fullscreen Issues.

lordsarius13

As stated in the title, I'm having issues making Kamidori Alchemy Meister fullscreen. I can change the resolution easily enough, but not make it fullscreen. For reference, here's what it looks like.

As you can see, there's no option to alter video settings in-game. I managed to bring up the configuration menu, but since it's mostly in Japanese, I don't know how to change it around. Furthermore, it shows that fullscreen mode is already selected. 

Help would be appreciated. 

I'm using Locale Emulator to run it in Japanese, on a x64 OS. 

You can try to manually lower the resolution in Windows and see if it changes anything. In case you don't know how to do that, right-click on the desktop and go to display settings. Don't forget to change everything back after you finish playing.

Actually, I get similar problems on my laptop from time to time. You may try this: right-click on the game's exe-file, go to properties and compatibility. If the button "Change high DPI settings" appears, try to press it, check "Override high DPI scaling behavior" and try different options there. It may look a bit different in different versions of Windows though.

4 hours ago, Dreamysyu said:

Actually, I get similar problems on my laptop from time to time. You may try this: right-click on the game's exe-file, go to properties and compatibility. If the button "Change high DPI settings" appears, try to press it, check "Override high DPI scaling behavior" and try different options there. It may look a bit different in different versions of Windows though.

Tried all the options there, nothing worked. 

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...