Can any one give me detailed spoilers on Kiriya Hakushakuke No Roku Shimai

zombielord

Can any one give me detailed spoilers on Kiriya Hakushakuke No Roku Shimai

I there I am new the the Visual novel community im currenlty trying to learn how to read Japaneses “Boy its hard” Any way I found Kiriya Hakushakuke No Roku Shimai and I am trying to find a copy but cant. I need to know how the story goes. The Anime is good but kind of choppy.

Would any one be so kind to give me detailed spoilers on the characters and the paths.

Don t care about the NTR or rape paths so don't need them I really want to know about the good and happy ending.

Please and thank you

Edited by zombielord

This being one of my favorite untranslated VN's, I guess I can drop a few words about it. Unlike the anime, the VN isn't just a plain nukige, it's more of a very ero heavy mystery VN. Atmosphere and style has a more realistic western touch that is very similar to Innocent Grey's story VN's, and I'm pretty sure it was at least inspired by some of them. Especially Caucasus has some frapping similarities to it. Despite the similarities it's much less gory and it's usually they guys who die here and not the girls. Regarding the ero content, it's mostly 'vanilla in disguise' as I'd call it. That means the VN looks dark on the surface, but besides some rapy stuff in the bad ends it's pretty much just vanilla. There's no fetish stuff like in Lilith or Clock Up nukiges.

This was actually the first VN I read in Japanese. It's therefore a while ago since I read it, so I don't remember all details anymore. But I try to summarize what I still know. I'll keep the rest in spoiler tags for obvious reasons.

Spoiler

The Kiriya family is in fact a vampire clan lead by supreme matriarch Sumi Kiriya, the mother. She pulls all the strings in the background and manipulates other wealthy houses to keep their own family influential and wealthy. Going openly against her, usually results in a very unpleasant end six feet under. The protagonist also isn't just invited out of pure politeness to get one of the Kiriya daughters. They need a blood donator, but since they are aristocracy, they don't take everyone - they want a particular handsome and healthy dude. And the real bad news is that being a blood donator degenerates the victim after a while.

That said, that conspiracy is mostly orchestrated by Sumi, her daughters are mostly innocent even if they are vampires. Part of her plan is electing her successor, the new vampire matriarch of the Kiriya family. And that also involves turning her daughters against each other. Testament to what Sumi did with her own sisters are buried in the deepest chambers of the house. Besides the Kiriya family and their personnel, there also several guests of the house. Several of them get murdered during the story.

There are five main routes, each for one of the daughters, and several side routes of varying length.

Nadeshiko:
17442.jpg
She's the oldest sister and in principle a caring nice person. However, as the oldest daughter she was the main victim of Sumi's successor plans and forced into an affair with a man of a wealthy family. Her true love was a handsone man who offered to be a non-official blood donator (meaning without relationship) to be close to her and ended up as a degenerated grunt. She's also responsible for the death of the sixth daughter, which Nadeshiko deeply regrets. An act of jealousy and revenge that ended up accidentally in her death due her week health. Nadeshiko is now at the crossroads of getting free from the influence of her mother or getting like her mother. The protagonist can influence that decision and together they burn the whole house to the ground at the end.

Botan:
17444.jpg
The second oldest daughter I think. She's a free spirit that cut chains with the house and arrives a bit later in the story. She despises her mother and wants to free her sisters from her influence. She also has a personal villain among the guests. A general from the military who's interested to use vampirism for genetic experiments to create a zombie army. I think this is the only main route that had an unavoidable gang-rape scene involving her. It's just one scene, but if you can't stomach that you should avoid that route.

Kurenai:
17440.jpg
The middle daughter and 'cover girl'. She's a traditional tsundere. I think her route had strong similarities with the one from Nadeshiko. In contrast to her elder daughters, she had a rather save life so far. But I think Kurenai and the protagonist remember each other from the past. Kinda like childhood friends even if I don't remember the details anymore. She also has at least two endings. One as successor of the house and one freed from it.

Ai:
17443.jpg
Ai was a bit different since her bite has some strange mutation powers. She's very introverted. Her route was a bit creepy to be honest. Parts of it reminded me a bit of Saya no Uta.

Sumire:
17441.jpg
The youngest daughter. Very cute and nice, but I can't say anything about her route since I didn't play it. With some rare exceptions I don't play loli routes.

Ludmila:
17449.jpg
Despite being a side route, this was one of the most interesting ones. Ludmila is actually a vampire hunter. She's a guest in the Kiryia for the sole purpose of destroying it. She's therefore an enemy of all members of the Kiriya family, including the technically innocent daughters. I think her route was mostly about fleeing from the Kiriya estate alive after her cover was blown.

Sumi:
17446.jpg

Yeah, you can also date the arch enemy. Expect a side route full of femdom. Don't expect a happy end.

Aya and Ryoku:
17447.jpg 17448.jpg

Each of the maids has a short side route. If you want a happy ending, avoid at all cost. None of the Kiriya women like to be betrayed, including the daughters. They'll make you pay with your life for it.

Fujino:
17445.jpg
The sixth deceased daughter. I don't think she had a route for herself, but she appears in the harem route. She acts as a kind of helpful ghost during the story though. She had a relationship in the past with the protagonist and therefore some spritual connection to him.

There are certainly a lot of details I missed, especially regarding the other guests, the father and the sixth daughter. This was just a rough overview.

If you want to buy the game, you can probably get a download version from Getchu or another online shop for Japanese VN's. If you want a hard copy, the best way is probably to get it from Amazon.jp here (NSFW), new or used. If you have problems ordering directly, you can also create a ticket at J-List. If you give them the link, they can usually help you getting it - for a fee of course.

Edited by ChaosRaven

• 2 years later...
On 1/19/2019 at 5:01 AM, ChaosRaven said:

This being one of my favorite untranslated VN's, I guess I can drop a few words about it. Unlike the anime, the VN isn't just a plain nukige, it's more of a very ero heavy mystery VN. Atmosphere and style has a more realistic western touch that is very similar to Innocent Grey's story VN's, and I'm pretty sure it was at least inspired by some of them. Especially Caucasus has some frapping similarities to it. Despite the similarities it's much less gory and it's usually they guys who die here and not the girls. Regarding the ero content, it's mostly 'vanilla in disguise' as I'd call it. That means the VN looks dark on the surface, but besides some rapy stuff in the bad ends it's pretty much just vanilla. There's no fetish stuff like in Lilith or Clock Up nukiges.

This was actually the first VN I read in Japanese. It's therefore a while ago since I read it, so I don't remember all details anymore. But I try to summarize what I still know. I'll keep the rest in spoiler tags for obvious reasons.

Reveal hidden contents

The Kiriya family is in fact a vampire clan lead by supreme matriarch Sumi Kiriya, the mother. She pulls all the strings in the background and manipulates other wealthy houses to keep their own family influential and wealthy. Going openly against her, usually results in a very unpleasant end six feet under. The protagonist also isn't just invited out of pure politeness to get one of the Kiriya daughters. They need a blood donator, but since they are aristocracy, they don't take everyone - they want a particular handsome and healthy dude. And the real bad news is that being a blood donator degenerates the victim after a while.

That said, that conspiracy is mostly orchestrated by Sumi, her daughters are mostly innocent even if they are vampires. Part of her plan is electing her successor, the new vampire matriarch of the Kiriya family. And that also involves turning her daughters against each other. Testament to what Sumi did with her own sisters are buried in the deepest chambers of the house. Besides the Kiriya family and their personnel, there also several guests of the house. Several of them get murdered during the story.

There are five main routes, each for one of the daughters, and several side routes of varying length.

Nadeshiko:
17442.jpg
She's the oldest sister and in principle a caring nice person. However, as the oldest daughter she was the main victim of Sumi's successor plans and forced into an affair with a man of a wealthy family. Her true love was a handsone man who offered to be a non-official blood donator (meaning without relationship) to be close to her and ended up as a degenerated grunt. She's also responsible for the death of the sixth daughter, which Nadeshiko deeply regrets. An act of jealousy and revenge that ended up accidentally in her death due her week health. Nadeshiko is now at the crossroads of getting free from the influence of her mother or getting like her mother. The protagonist can influence that decision and together they burn the whole house to the ground at the end.

Botan:
17444.jpg
The second oldest daughter I think. She's a free spirit that cut chains with the house and arrives a bit later in the story. She despises her mother and wants to free her sisters from her influence. She also has a personal villain among the guests. A general from the military who's interested to use vampirism for genetic experiments to create a zombie army. I think this is the only main route that had an unavoidable gang-rape scene involving her. It's just one scene, but if you can't stomach that you should avoid that route.

Kurenai:
17440.jpg
The middle daughter and 'cover girl'. She's a traditional tsundere. I think her route had strong similarities with the one from Nadeshiko. In contrast to her elder daughters, she had a rather save life so far. But I think Kurenai and the protagonist remember each other from the past. Kinda like childhood friends even if I don't remember the details anymore. She also has at least two endings. One as successor of the house and one freed from it.

Ai:
17443.jpg
Ai was a bit different since her bite has some strange mutation powers. She's very introverted. Her route was a bit creepy to be honest. Parts of it reminded me a bit of Saya no Uta.

Sumire:
17441.jpg
The youngest daughter. Very cute and nice, but I can't say anything about her route since I didn't play it. With some rare exceptions I don't play loli routes.

Ludmila:
17449.jpg
Despite being a side route, this was one of the most interesting ones. Ludmila is actually a vampire hunter. She's a guest in the Kiryia for the sole purpose of destroying it. She's therefore an enemy of all members of the Kiriya family, including the technically innocent daughters. I think her route was mostly about fleeing from the Kiriya estate alive after her cover was blown.

Sumi:
17446.jpg

Yeah, you can also date the arch enemy. Expect a side route full of femdom. Don't expect a happy end.

Aya and Ryoku:
17447.jpg 17448.jpg

Each of the maids has a short side route. If you want a happy ending, avoid at all cost. None of the Kiriya women like to be betrayed, including the daughters. They'll make you pay with your life for it.

Fujino:
17445.jpg
The sixth deceased daughter. I don't think she had a route for herself, but she appears in the harem route. She acts as a kind of helpful ghost during the story though. She had a relationship in the past with the protagonist and therefore some spritual connection to him.

There are certainly a lot of details I missed, especially regarding the other guests, the father and the sixth daughter. This was just a rough overview.

If you want to buy the game, you can probably get a download version from Getchu or another online shop for Japanese VN's. If you want a hard copy, the best way is probably to get it from Amazon.jp here (NSFW), new or used. If you have problems ordering directly, you can also create a ticket at J-List. If you give them the link, they can usually help you getting it - for a fee of course.

I have been playing this game, and want to ask about the story since no full translation exist yet. Do you have any discord?

5 hours ago, Wawemon said:

I have been playing this game, and want to ask about the story since no full translation exist yet. Do you have any discord?

Oh my, it's ages since I played this. If your questions aren't already covered by my summary here, I'm not sure if I can remember any more details.

I don't really use discord, so it's either via forum posts or PM.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/3/2021 at 12:08 AM, ChaosRaven said:

Oh my, it's ages since I played this. If your questions aren't already covered by my summary here, I'm not sure if I can remember any more details.

I don't really use discord, so it's either via forum posts or PM.

Why Kurenai get raped by the mouse and big servant on one of the bad ending? Is the mom order them too? And by Botan gang rape you mean with the corpses? 

I dont read japanese well and straight translation kind of sucks. Thanks

7 hours ago, Wawemon said:

Why Kurenai get raped by the mouse and big servant on one of the bad ending? Is the mom order them too? And by Botan gang rape you mean with the corpses? 

I dont read japanese well and straight translation kind of sucks. Thanks

Spoiler

Yes, if I remember right, it was because she went against her mom. Sumi wouldn't hesitate to sacrifice one of her own daughters if she'd turn against her. Don't really remember the other case that well anymore, but I think the military guy was doing some evil experiments to create artificial ghoul soldiers and when Botan tried to stop him she got caught by some of them.

12 hours ago, ChaosRaven said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Yes, if I remember right, it was because she went against her mom. Sumi wouldn't hesitate to sacrifice one of her own daughters if she'd turn against her. Don't really remember the other case that well anymore, but I think the military guy was doing some evil experiments to create artificial ghoul soldiers and when Botan tried to stop him she got caught by some of them.

Thanks