Eurobeatz

Guess who's back, back again

Hey Fuwanovel forums!

I was active on here years ago, and am back now after getting back into eroge after the release of Subahibi.

I'm a big fan of eroge because I enjoy reading, and love the incorporation of art and music as effective means of storytelling. I have also started a Wordpress blog that you can check out at https://tsuinoblog.wordpress.com/. Don't know if I'll end up writing much, but I hope I do. I have a few posts planned, including the importance of music in visual novels as well as an analysis of Mio's route in A Profile - as I thought it was quite unique and have plenty of thoughts regarding the character and the complex emotions it evoked. If any of you have blogs you wanna share, drop the link and I'll follow you! I love reading different peoples' perspectives of eroge.

You can read an in-depth introduction of my interests under the About section on the blog, but I'll keep it short here. I'm currently a university student studying economics, but I always make time for VNs (for better or for worse). I love more serious, thought-provoking eroge with unique plots. My favorites are Saya no Uta, G-Senjou no Maou, Subarashiki Hibi, Kikokugai -The Cyber Slayer-, Kara no Shoujo, Dra KoI, Sharin no Kuni, and A Profile. My favorite authors are Gen Urobuchi and Looseboy (In case you couldn't tell). Currently waiting for the next installment of Higurashi Kai, and reading Planetarian and Muv-Luv (Alternative here I come!).

Other than eroge, I'm really into music (and my vinyl collection). My favorite genres are synthpop, post-punk, and industrial, and my favorite bands are Depeche Mode, New Order/Joy Division, Nine Inch Nails, The Cure, KMFDM, and The Electric Light Orchestra. And yes, I also frequently listen to eroge OSTs as well. 

Happy to be back on the forums! Feel free to hit me up if we have anything in common, I really don't have anyone to talk to about my hobbies in real life (my real life friends and boyfriend tease me about my weird Japanese games), so it's always nice to interact with people who I can relate to.