4th Wall Breaking VNs?

Corrupted

Could you help me out by listing any fourth wall breaking vns? To avoid spoilers, there's no need to say any details beyond the name of the VN. Although, if you said "This game is good and worth it" or "The 4th wall breaking stuff is enjoyable but the rest of the game is meh" those kinds of vague non-spoilery comments are welcomed and help the selection process. It would also be helpful if you would mention if the game you're listing is untranslated into English.

I'll start us off with the 4th wall breaking games that come to mind:

DDLC, Ever17

Just now, Dergonu said:

ChuSinGura 46+1
Not a story spoiler at all, but just in case:

Hide contents

Suguha talks to the audience in bath scenes, telling you how to turn off the chat box to enjoy the view, lol.

It didn't occur to me that the 4th wall breaking might be extremely minor. Good that you clarified! I guess I'm looking for something a little larger scale than giving game playing instructions.

22 minutes ago, alpacaman said:

It's kind of hard to answer this question without spoiling major twists. For non-spoilers, Fault - milestone 2 has one pretty cool 4th wall breaking scene and the Danganronpa series has a lot of 4th wall breaking jokes. 

You're right and I was thinking that this entire time. The fact that 4th wall breaking occurs IS a spoiler, probably almost always, in the games where it plays a large part.

But since I'm asking for games with 4th wall breaking, it's impossible for me to avoid that being spoiled in this case. So please feel free to just list game names without giving further information. At least I won't know when or how the 4th wall breaking will occur.

Just now, bakauchuujin said:

The Neptunia series, not quite a VN but rather a hybrid between game and VN. Does have a decent amount of VN style storytelling and lots of 4th wallbreaks.

I enjoyed the heck out of Eiyuu Senki, one of my fav "VNs" ever right now, with its 75+ girl happy harem.

Little Witch Romanesque and Evenicle were also pretty great to me. I shan't be turned off from a VN because of game elements, no sir.

1 minute ago, Corrupted said:

I enjoyed the heck out of Eiyuu Senki, one of my fav "VNs" ever right now, with its 75+ girl happy harem.

Little Witch Romanesque and Evenicle were also pretty great to me. I shan't be turned off from a VN because of game elements, no sir.

If you plan on getting one of the Neptunia games start with Rebirth 1, also it can be smart to wait for a sale. There are often massive sales on them like 80% of.

Both the Akagoei and Reminiscence series have numerous fourth wall moments, though they are mostly random.

I seem to recall Rewrite having some moments like that.

Most games by Alcot have at least a few such moments.

While its a hybrid between VN and RPG AR no surge is exactly what your looking for, here is a perfect example (while its a promotional image i still used the spoiler):

Spoiler

Tc3PLCS.png

I also really, really wanna play this as well, i mean look at it its beautiful:

Edited by +StrikeR+

What I can think about breaking the 4th wall VN here is Kimikoi, although unfortunately it's still untranslated (At least JAST's work on this was quick). Other than that, I don't know much here so for now I'm sorry that I couldn't help you much on this.

PS - Now that I remember it, perhaps you can try Subahibi later seeing that it dd have 4th wall breaking if you can understand it.

Edited by littleshogun