50 translated VNs you should read before you die

Kaguya

I'll definitely check out the ones on this list that I haven't played yet. I've played maybe about 5-6 on the list, and a few others that aren't on there. Surprised Grisaia isn't on there, Easily one of the best things I've ever read. But that's just my opinion :P

I'll definitely check out the ones on this list that I haven't played yet. I've played maybe about 5-6 on the list, and a few others that aren't on there. Surprised Grisaia isn't on there, Easily one of the best things I've ever read. But that's just my opinion :P

It is there, it's number 26. 

It is one of the best translated VNs, after all.

So, today, I just finished my 200th Visual Novel. 

That number. It's more number of times than Sam Witwicky has and will ever scream "OPTIMUS!" his entire life. Props to you Kaguya-san, for having such a dedication to visual novels.

Anyway, I've read only about 8-ish of them, and by this list of suggestions I shall no longer have such a thing as a 'free time with nothing to do'. Bookmarked, liked, and ready to embark on a journey of feels! Thanks a bunch  :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Lots of good ones on the list... though I don't see Kono Oozora ni, Tsubasa wo Hirogete (If My Heart Had Wings) - which is another great one 

I think it was kinda meh, though. Nice graphs, but that's about it- the story is not particularly remarkable or anything.

List updated- I added Ayakashibito.

heard its kind of dark or sth? i dont like dark endings :c. thats why i'm hesitant to start it at this moment

and for another thing i never heard of it before the translation got finished xD

There are happy endings, but not every single character ends up well in them. There are also dark moments, but it's still a great VN.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Out of the entire list, I'm planning to play few. Though Key's VNs like Little Busters and ReWrite were so boring. I simply and humbly dislike meaningless long useless scenes that will barely have any affect on the story - Little Busters demonstrates that very well. Though the end-result or at least the main story(s) are welcomed in Little Busters but I still didn't feel like playing again to finish the other arcs. I lost motivation to be honest. I only played Kyou and Tomoyo's arc in Clannad. I wanted to play more but the art is so bad in many corners. :/ In the end, I'm not a Key person. I'm an Age and Type-Moon person (Kimi ga Nozomu Eien, Fate universe, Muv-Luv universe) they do a better job at writing stories.

I give major props to Grisaia no kajitsu, Fate/Stay Night and Muv-Luv Alternative. Those are well worth the time.

Just know I voiced my opinions.