Yo! (ノ◠‿◠)ノ

Nesin

Hey!  ^_^

Well, I just joined this forum a few moments ago, but actually I'm a fan and... well follower(?) of fuwanovel for a long~ time now.

I'm also not that new to Visual Novels (I am crazy about Otome games ( ´∀`) ) but oh well :D.

Hope we get along and... yeah have fun playing awesome games !

(just wanted to say: thanks to fuwanovel! thanks to this website I can play these awesome games <3!).

Oh and my favourite Otome game/Visual Novel(?) is: DRAMAtical Murder. The style of it is so beautiful and I love the story (and well a -little- bit yaoi (= ̄▽ ̄=) )

Thou art never to leave this place now Nyu!

you can contact me if you want Romance/drama tips on anime and manga mostly male oriented stuff 

and welcome to the forums i am glad that you aren't a new key fan here (have been loads off them)

Welcome to the forums.

I wish i could help you with VN suggestions but unfortunately  i don't play any Otome.

But if it's anything else feel free to ask. Is there any VN that you can pick as your favorite aside from the Otome genre?

Aside from Otome games... I nearly only play Otome games, but aside from them I also liked really Danganronpa (If PSP counts too).

Aside from Otome games... I nearly only play Otome games, but aside from them I also liked really Danganronpa (If PSP counts too).

Of course it counts. Danganronpa is pretty interesting though i never played it i've only seen gameplay of it. I might play the sequel since i've already seen the anime for the first game so playing it would be like repeating everything all over again. If you're ever interested in other VNs i strongly suggest Little Busters! as it's my favorite VN of all time.

Welcome!  DRAMAtical Murder, huh? That's a cool choice. What about the style spoke to you?

Again, welcome -- and glad to have you with us!

Thanks! The style was kind of like a nearly perfect future world. I mean the way you can get messages and you also participate in Rhyme. The art looked really nice too.

I never really saw an Otome game/VN like that. ( And the Title screen was really cool too with the extra when you finish a route). I really love it!

hey, welcome to the forum , hope you enjoy your stay here and feel free to ask anything .

can you recommend me some of otome games? preferably thats not too hard . (im still normal :D . LOL) 

Thanks! I'm not sure what you like but I really enjoyed playing Dotkareshi(We're 8bit Lovers!) and SweetFuse and all games from Rejet....! there are just way too many good ones! But not all are translated... What is your favourite one at the moment?

Welcome to the forums Nesin xD

Whoa an otome game lover? I haven't played any otome games :(

just like p4izanagi, please recommend me some otome games, but the translated ones (I wanna try dotkareshi, but there's no translation for the game and I don't understand japanese :'( )

Thanks :) Hmm there aren't many translated ones, but Fuwanovel has at least a few ;D like Starry Sky or the harder ones Togainu no Chi(<3) or DRMM(<3<3<3). But normal ones... Sweet Fuse for psp is translated and a really good one(translated) is Hakuoki Demon Of The Fleeting Blossom! I really would recommend that one =).

I can understand(but not read) Japanese at least so much that I can play the games...