Fall 2013 Season Talk

Down

For some of you who have stayed away from watching Nagi no Asukara because of the 'annoying' protaganist, Hikari Sakishima, or other things, I can reassure you that he goes through a huge dynamic character change that will make him more likable. The story has developed pretty neatly and is pretty enjoyable for me IMO. Could probably give it another try.

I support this, i was so skeptical about Nagi no Asukara but the protagonist thankfully gets a grip. Manaka is still the most annoying out of hte five but at least things are progressing steadily.

I support this, i was so skeptical about Nagi no Asukara but the protagonist thankfully gets a grip. Manaka is still the most annoying out of hte five but at least things are progressing steadily.

You guys serious?

I actually stopped watching it because I couldn't stand his outbursts, they were cringing.

If you guys are telling the truth however, I need to get back to watching it!

You guys serious?

I actually stopped watching it because I couldn't stand his outbursts, they were cringing.

If you guys are telling the truth however, I need to get back to watching it!

Yeah i was about to drop it, i couldn't stand his kiddy atitute but he does change and faces his feelings head on now.

He's still a bit short tempered but he's doing the right things now.