What Tools Can I Use to Read Untled VNs?

mitchhamilton

with the upgrade with windows 10 from vista comes one major downgrade and thats im not able to get atlas working with windows 10 at all. ive tried using chitrans but its just ass. theres some kind of solution of like using google translate and your browser but i cant figure the extension out at all. its driving me nuts since theres sooooo much untled vns i have and want to read. help me obi-wan kenobi.

Edited by mitchhamilton

Just now, mitchhamilton said:

ah shit, thats what i meant instead of chitrans. sometimes my anger for one resource melts into another and it just becomes confusing!

In that case, try Chiitrans now xD I never used it myself, but from what I've seen, it should work as a potentially better replacement for VNR.

8 minutes ago, Infernoplex said:

In that case, try Chiitrans now xD I never used it myself, but from what I've seen, it should work as a potentially better replacement for VNR.

it doesnt seem to work for some reason. can get it to run and connect to the exe but no translation at all. unless theres a newer version out there im not aware of or something.

7 minutes ago, Stormwolf said:

Im at a loss for words at how you've been using one of the worst windows version up until now. Anyway, i use both atlas and vnr on windows 10. Change the date on your windows to before the atlas expiration date and it should work

ive tried that but my browser just keeps telling me that my pc's date is wrong and it wont access the site until i revert it back.

3 hours ago, Stormwolf said:

Im at a loss for words at how you've been using one of the worst windows version up until now. Anyway, i use both atlas and vnr on windows 10. Change the date on your windows to before the atlas expiration date and it should work

That's FAKE NEWS. Win 10 is more modern software and updated periodically, so even if you lose some (obsolete) capabilities, it's the most safe and sound version yet.

Do a trip around some youtube channels about gaming and PC tinkering and everyone uses Win 10, are you possibly smarter than them?

1 minute ago, Okarin said:

That's FAKE NEWS. Win 10 is more modern software and updated periodically, so even if you lose some (obsolete) capabilities, it's the most safe and sound version yet.

Do a trip around some youtube channels about gaming and PC tinkering and everyone uses Win 10, are you possibly smarter than them?

Win 98 user detected

I'm using Atlas with Chiitrans and ITH_VNR as text hooker without any problems in Windows 10. So whatever problem it is, it's not a general compatibility problem with Windows 10. I also didn't need to do any time adjustments to get it working.

If nothing works, there's still the way of using a virtual machine with Windows 7. I only had to do that for Caucasus though, and I hope I won't need it again.

2 hours ago, ChaosRaven said:

I'm using Atlas with Chiitrans and ITH_VNR as text hooker without any problems in Windows 10. So whatever problem it is, it's not a general compatibility problem with Windows 10. I also didn't need to do any time adjustments to get it working.

If nothing works, there's still the way of using a virtual machine with Windows 7. I only had to do that for Caucasus though, and I hope I won't need it again.

think i tried a virtual windows thing and didnt work.