What are the best visual novels that were released in 2018?

Happiness+

2 minutes ago, ChaosRaven said:

There are 'other sources' where you can get the whole package a lot easier.

Yep, I know - that's why I added disclaimer if you want to be legal ;) 

3 minutes ago, Kenshin_sama said:

I imagine anyone with the money to buy two games will probably just buy the console version and play it as is, and just about everyone else will probably either be driven to piracy to avoid buying it twice or just avoid playing it altogether.

Yeah, my thoughts exactly. I certainly wont buy two expensive copies. So probably I'll skip it for now - maybe sometime in the future it will get official PC release. My backlog is long enough that I don't feel pressure to play it ;)

Edited by adamstan

They did the same with Chaos;Child than they did before with Steins;Gate Zero. And S;G 0 ended up getting an official release (after everyone went and read it, too), so. Yeah, I know it's Steins;Gate, and it sells like hotcakes, but still it's pretty risky and I don't know if it sold well.

Just so you know I ordered a PS4 version of C;C to give my shekels to the hard-working Chiyomaru Studio (and then some) so they venture further into the West. Oh, I don't have a PS4. Now I can play my PC C;C without a care in the world.