428 Shibuya Walkthrough help

Warrie

Hi :) I reently finished the awesome 428 Shibuya and got the normal ending. I'm missing a couple of bad endings so I read the walkthrough posted here.

But for the life of me I just can't understand how this walkthrough actually works.. it's kind of driving me crazy now :)

For the first 10:00 to 11:00 block it says:

Bad End 1 -> Bad End 4 -> Bad End 5 -> Bad End 6 -> Bad End 7 -> Bad End 2 -> Bad End 3 -> Completing the time block

What does this actually mean? I have to get bad end 1, then undo it and get bad end 4? Why would I have to do it in this order?

I need bad end 3 but after more than an hour trying I just don't see which choices I actually need to make to get it. I just fail to see any logic in this guide.

Another thing I don't get is this. For example, the way to get bad end 1 is this:

Select Kano from the character select screen.
10.00 - 11.00
1. Your Choice
End

What does this even mean? The way I read it is that 'any choice' would lead to bad end 1, which is obviously not the case.

This is actually the first time a walkthrough got me more puzzled than the game itself :)

Hello!

It doesn't mean you need to follow this order, I believe the WT was made considering the order that makes more sense storywise. Even if you don't follow the order, it is possible to get all the bad endings by picking the choices needed.

For Bad Ending 1, in the example you posted, you should pick Kano as the first character in the entire game, and then just play it until you reach the bad ending - no matter the choice you pick, it is going to lead to a bad ending.

Since you have finished the game already, it wouldn't be possible to do that, BUT in the WT there is a section called "Bad Ending List" (the last spoiler) that explains how you can get into and out of each ending. You have to use that list in order to backtrack for each specific ending.

So in order to get Bad Ending 1, you should go into Achi's route at 10:30 and choose option A and, as soon as you do it, you should go back to the time chart and pick Kano's route.

Edited by Silvz

Ah! That makes a lot more sense indeed, I missed the 'bad ending list' in the spoiler section.And I also forgot that things turn out differently when you have not completed the game yet, like Kano's route automatically getting a bad ending in chapter 1.
Thx for the reply!

Edit - Unfortunately the bad ending list in the spoiler section also doesn't make sense. I can't get ending 68 for example. The guide simply says 'choose B' but I get a different ending.
In other endings which I did get I also noticed that the walkthrough is incomplete. It only says 'choose A' without mentioning that you have to make certain choises at other places, otherwise you will get a different ending. It's all extremely confusing and the slow way of changing selections is making the clean-up quite a frustrating process.
Only a couple of endings left now, it took me about 3 hours to figure out 5 different endings, even with the walkthrough.

Edited by Warrie