Boku to Nurse no Kenshuu Nisshi (Complete Translation)

Fiddle

You can download the patch here!

Instructions: Simply insert the patch file, root.pfs.003, into your Boku to Nurse no Kenshuu Nisshi game folder (the folder with the other root.pfs files).

Boku to Nurse no Kenshuu Nisshi high res

VNDB

FAQ:

Spoiler

Q: What does this patch contain?

A: 100% translation, image editing, proofreading—the whole package! This includes H-scenes, of course.

Maybe we'll release another patch if there are technical problems or more than a few typos, but we think we've done a pretty good job polishing up this one before release, so this will probably be the only patch.

Q: How do I apply the patch?

A: Simply insert the patch file, root.pfs.003, into your Boku to Nurse no Kenshuu Nisshi game folder (the folder with the other root.pfs files).

Q: How do I obtain a copy of this game?

A: You may or may not be able to order a PC copy on Amazon.jp, or possibly on Getchu; ordering things from Japan is notoriously difficult. We probably won't be able to help you any more than this guide can.

There are also PS4 and PS Vita versions of this game, but applying the patch to the PS4 version will probably involve some intense jailbreaking shizzle (assuming it's even possible!), and we have no idea how the PS Vita works. If anyone knows how to apply the patch to either of these versions, feel free to tell us so that we can tell everyone else.

Q: Is there a downloadable PC version of this game?

A: No. Sorry.

Q: Does this game contain "mosaics" (the pixelated stuff over characters' genitalia)?

A: Yes. Sorry.

I tried to use this neural network decensoring program to help decensor the "mosaics," but it wasn't very helpful. If anyone thinks they can decensor everything, then you can contact me via PM on Fuwanovel so we can make a patch out of it. But bear in mind that this game uses 4K assets, so you would have to redraw the genitalia in ultra HD.

Q: Does this translation use honorifics?

A: No.

Q: Where can I find information about this game?

A: We recommend its entry on VNDB, the visual novel database.

In short: it's a kinetic visual novel, it consists of ~40% H-scene, it comes in 1080p resolution, and it's approximately 3,600 lines long. VNDB lists its length as "Very short (< 2 hours)," but I just speed-proofread it, and I can say with 100% certainty that it takes at least 2-10 hours, probably on the higher end. (Update: They changed it! Good job, VNDB gods!)

Q: I have a technical problem with the game.

A: You can ask for help in the comments section of our Downloads page. But bear in mind that we don't endorse illegally obtained copies of the game, so please take questions about illegal copies elsewhere.

Staff:

Spoiler

Fiddle: Translator, Image Editor

Keisuke: Hackerman

Mr Poltroon: Level 99 Proofreader

Ephemeralist: On-call TLC

Merry Christmas!

Edited by Fiddle

8 hours ago, onorub said:

Why does this VN have a PS4 version

8 hours ago, Fiddle said:

I don't know.

As you might assume, the PS4 version is also all-ages, which leaves a lot to be desired.

Actually, I own both the vita version and the PC version, and the vita version is nearly as long and "complete" as the PC version. They have changed lots of the scenario + added scenes with new voice acting and CGs. So it's a proper all-ages version, and not just a chopped up nukige slapped on the vita as a cash grab. 

So, adding in the TL on the vita/ ps4 ver would likely not work anyways, as the script isn't the same, and there are new scenes added that wouldn't be TLed at all. 

(Grats on the release, this is a really cute game. Nice to see it get a translation.) 

2 hours ago, Dergonu said:

Actually, I own both the vita version and the PC version, and the vita version is nearly as long and "complete" as the PC version. They have changed lots of the scenario + added scenes with new voice acting and CGs. So it's a proper all-ages version, and not just a chopped up nukige slapped on the vita as a cash grab. 

So, adding in the TL on the vita/ ps4 ver would likely not work anyways, as the script isn't the same, and there are new scenes added that wouldn't be TLed at all. 

(Grats on the release, this is a really cute game. Nice to see it get a translation.) 

I wasted my time image-editing all the PS config buttons. :notlikemiya:

Oh well. Ain't nobody got time for that technical nonsense anyway.

1 hour ago, jetpack003 said:

This is an unexpected release out of nowhere. Unless I'm living under a rock or something...

I probably should have made the surprise nature of the project more clear, because people who aren't in the loop (including a guy named Fiddle) would probably assume they missed something.

I've just remembered that a few months ago, I decided to translate Boku to Nurse no Kenshuu Nisshi's three Amazon reviews for some reason. They are as follows:

過度な期待はしていませんでしたが、価格を考えれば満足な出来でした。原画も個性的で久々の陰毛表現有りで良かった。GW前の端境期の作品としては及第点を上げたい。

"I wasn't expecting much, but in consideration of the cost, I was quite satisfied. Pubic hair is unique even in original pictures, so I'm glad they showed it. For a work coming in the off-season before Golden Week, I'd like to give it a passing mark."

This review was from "Miyami Zakura." Thank you for your input, Miyami.

要求スペックは満たしているのに起動出来なかったので、メーカーサポートのページに送信しようとしてもエラーになって送れない。 仕方なく問い合わせで送っても返信が全くない。 ☆0だよこんなもん

"I meet the specification requirements, yet I couldn't get it to work, so I tried to send a message on their message support page but couldn't get through. With no other option, I even sent in an inquiry, but got no reply whatsoever. This shit deserves 0 stars."

This guy's name was "Cutlass." We appreciate your opinion, Cutlass. Last review:

インストールしようとすると、インストールファイル?からWin32:trojanなんちゃらの警告?エラーが出てインストールできませんでした。

"Upon trying to install it, I got some sort of "Win32:trojan" message from the... install file? I couldn't install it because of the error I was getting."

Thank you, 名無しさん, or "Anonymous-san."

There are now a couple more reviews, but I don't feel like translating them.

Late to say this, but I guess it's better be late than never lol. Congratulation on the release, and thanks for your early Christmas gift there. Personally I'm didn't quite interested with this seeing that it's nukige and all, but still a release is a release so it's a good news here. Quite interesting to note that this VN did have PS4, so at least this VN should be popular enough to receive the console port here.

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
22 hours ago, Bigfan28 said:

Hi, i wanted to install (put root.pfs.003 in the game folder)  this on my vita but i didn't work... What can i do?! Please reply

I answered this on our website, but in case you check here first: The patch does not work on the PS Vita version. As mentioned above, the PS Vita version contains content that the PC version does not, so they are not compatible. (And even if they were, you'd probably have to jailbreak your PS Vita or some nonsense, and that's beyond our scope.)

Edited by Fiddle

• 2 years later...

I don't think that boob jiggle psychic would make the VN worth replaying enough, but different stroke for different people. Regardless congratulation on the successful deal there, and at least it's not being released by Sol Press so it's fine to me here.

Edited by littleshogun