Yumina the Ethereal cheat table/hack etc.?

Ryleona

I'm in a pretty shitty spot right now. I just barley managed to drag myself through the Nayuta fight, and I saved afterwards. (I'm the kind of person who only uses 1 save file while playing games.) The problem is, i'm level 14 entering chpt 5, and I never bothered to grind the dungeon for items, so I just don't have the stats to fight the first group of enemies. My only options are to cheat some stats until I can grind myself up to the reccomended level, or restart the game. And I REALLY don't want to restart the game. I'm 15 hours in. Help me out pls. I'd perfer if I could revert whatever buffs I cheat after i'm a good level.

Edited by Ryleona

32 minutes ago, mitchhamilton said:

not sure about cheats but my advice would be to look for what move is killing you the most. use moves thatll drain that specific meter so they cant use their move and attack.

Easier said than done when fighting 4 enemies. When it was just Nayuta I just forced her to fizzle. But now, i'm fighting 4 enemies that deal more damage, have more defense, I have no heal pots left, and I can't avoid fighting them.

5 hours ago, Ryleona said:

Easier said than done when fighting 4 enemies. When it was just Nayuta I just forced her to fizzle. But now, i'm fighting 4 enemies that deal more damage, have more defense, I have no heal pots left, and I can't avoid fighting them.

i dont remember but have you checked to see if there are any hidden autosaves you missed?