We need to do something regarding translation updates.

Happiness+

So, I am trying to figure out why does Fuwanovel even have VNTL-Moon. I keep hearing on how broken it is apparently. So, why not scrap it? I mean, you cannot even set up RSS feed updates on it at the very least. I can help modernize web page and take care of it. Therefore, users here don't waste their time looking at outdated translation updates on a basic looking web page. I can even probably set up a user notification system for them so they know immediately the translation status of their visual novel. 

Also, why do we have VNTS if r/vns is arguably better at notifying users?  Fuwanovel users could subscribe for email updates, but translation updates are becoming more and more frequent because anybody who knows Japanese and English well enough can set up a translation project or pick up someone else's failed translation project. 

Why does Fuwanovel keep VNTL-MOON and VNTS if they aren't regularly updated or even maintained properly?

Now, I get it. Everybody has lives and they are busy to constantly update. Howbeit, Fuwanovel is home to visual novel fan translations... isn't it? People often come here to create or join translation projects.  I literally just joined one with @AlphonseClauze and @waterflame for Eiyuu Gold little over a week ago. People should come to Fuwanovel first for translation updates: not Reddit.

Translation updates are essential to make visual novels popular in the west.

At the point we're at, things aren't stalled because of a lack of volunteers, or ability, or ideas, or anything of the sort.
Things are stalled because the one who owns everything isn't available, and making changes without his permission is either impossible or people wouldn't dare.

After things can actually be done, maybe there will be need for volunteers or other such things. For the moment, however, we wait.

13 minutes ago, Happiness+ said:

So, I am trying to figure out why does Fuwanovel even have VNTL-Moon. I keep hearing on how broken it is apparently. So, why not scrap it? I mean, you cannot even set up RSS feed updates on it at the very least. I can help modernize web page and take care of it. Therefore, users here don't waste their time looking at outdated translation updates on a basic looking web page. I can even probably set up a user notification system for them so they know immediately the translation status of their visual novel. 

Also, why do we have VNTS if r/vns is arguably better at notifying users?  Fuwanovel users could subscribe for email updates, but translation updates are becoming more and more frequent because anybody who knows Japanese and English well enough can set up a translation project or pick up someone else's failed translation project. 

Why does Fuwanovel keep VNTL-MOON and VNTS if they aren't regularly updated or even maintained properly?

Now, I get it. Everybody has lives and they are busy to constantly update. Howbeit, Fuwanovel is home to visual novel fan translations... isn't it? People often come here to create or join translation projects.  I literally just joined one with @AlphonseClauze and @waterflame for Eiyuu Gold little over a week ago. People should come to Fuwanovel first for translation updates: not Reddit.

Translation updates are essential to make visual novels popular in the west.

Where can I watch updates for your progress for Eiyuu Gold? 

43 minutes ago, Emi said:

Sadly everything comes to an halt when the owner is too busy.

I´ve been spamming him the past 8 months or so (poor tay) about future plans and solutions.

we´ll see how long time it will take to sort it out.

can confirm. People are trying to revitalize the site but due to the centralized nature of the leadership its very slow going to get things done when the head honcho is in the middle of the wilderness curing cancer.