VNTS Status

antema

Title

So, am I just wasting my time by visiting fuwanovel.net once a week in hopes that we get a new VNTS? Not asking a weekly VNTS, monthly or even bimonthly would be fine also.

On the same subject. Does anyone know of a decent alternative to fuwanovel's VNTS? Because currently I'm just checking every site like mangagamer and JList.

1 minute ago, antema said:

Title

So, am I just wasting my time by visiting fuwanovel.net once a week in hopes that we get a new VNTS? Not asking a weekly VNTS, monthly or even bimonthly would be fine also.

On the same subject. Does anyone know of a decent alternative to fuwanovel's VNTS? Because currently I'm just checking every site like mangagamer and JList.

https://old.reddit.com/r/visualnovels/comments/a6onuu/translation_status_updatediscussion_dec_16/

12 minutes ago, antema said:

The admin who managed VNTS is pretty much permanently absent and the scripts that were used to gather data for it are broken. If anything changes in this matter, I'll be pleasantly surprised - but if it does happen, you'll get the informed right away if you follow Fuwanovel's Twitter account

For the time being, the weekly posts on visual novels subreddit, which ShinRaikdou linked above, are probably your best option.

Edited by Plk_Lesiak