Visual Novel Reader cannot capture texts in VNs

Frostbite

Hi guys

Yesterday I was hope that someone will know the problem of the crash, but looks like nobody have this error before :(

Here is the problem, today when I play a VNs, when i use the translator, i realise that the text is not being caught to be translated

I try to reset both the game and the VNR but it not work. When I look carefully to the VNR's pop-ups, I see: Unrecognized the game engine. Fallback to ITH

I know that is the old text hooker, but why the VNR text hooker cannot be activated? And anyone knows how to fix it, to let the VN can be translated?

Edited by Frostbite

13 hours ago, Stormwolf said:

People report VNR working with it. After reading a bit about it i think you should think twice about reading it. Developer survived exactly 1 game, and i can completely understand why.

Actually in my opinion this game have some interesting things. Good seiyuu, good of art, characters and words. Some people says that scenario and the ending is quite controversial, especially the true end. Yeah the only weird thing is this is the only production from US:Track, and until now they are no longer in developing games

By the way, if people says that VNR still working and im not, i will consider to ask again after testing some more games :)

Or maybe else i need to check the game

Edited by Frostbite

6 hours ago, Frostbite said:

Actually in my opinion this game have some interesting things. Good seiyuu, good of art, characters and words. Some people says that scenario and the ending is quite controversial, especially the true end. Yeah the only weird thing is this is the only production from US:Track, and until now they are no longer in developing games

By the way, if people says that VNR still working and im not, i will consider to ask again after testing some more games :)

Or maybe else i need to check the game

And i can understand why. At least I don't read vn's of this type to become pissed off while reading :lol: How they managed to get this kind of production for a vn like this will forever be an enigma.

Rumor spoiler:

Spoiler

It's said that the writer was going through a divorce and wrote something similar for his vn. I'm not sure how he could think anyone would enjoy going through that. It's not exactly why people read romance vn's.

11 hours ago, Stormwolf said:

And i can understand why. At least I don't read vn's of this type to become pissed off while reading :lol: How they managed to get this kind of production for a vn like this will forever be an enigma.

Rumor spoiler:

Reveal hidden contents

It's said that the writer was going through a divorce and wrote something similar for his vn. I'm not sure how he could think anyone would enjoy going through that. It's not exactly why people read romance vn's.

I can read romance novels with some dramas, as long as they dont have something like you says. Divorce? That is not the right inspiration for this kind of novels. Poor for this interesting things. I prefer reading nukiges instead of this.

By the way, can you tell some interestings romance novels to replace this. I am kind of lack about novels

4 hours ago, Frostbite said:

I can read romance novels with some dramas, as long as they dont have something like you says. Divorce? That is not the right inspiration for this kind of novels. Poor for this interesting things. I prefer reading nukiges instead of this.

By the way, can you tell some interestings romance novels to replace this. I am kind of lack about novels

There are a lot, but it's not easy to suggest when i don't know what you've already read.