Steins;Gate Limited Edition Giveaway

solidbatman

Alright. So I worked on this pretty much all day. Lol.

I've never tried to draw. Only doodled. So, I'm pretty happy with this.

Uh, story. I guess...?

Our dear friend Hachikuji went and got herself lost, straying a bit too far from safety. Thankfully, Mr. Batman helped point her in the right direction. ^_^

reF22mH.jpg

Alright. So I worked on this pretty much all day. Lol.

I've never tried to draw. Only doodled. So, I'm pretty happy with this.

Uh, story. I guess...?

Our dear friend Hachikuji went and got herself lost, straying a bit too far from safety. Thankfully, Mr. Batman helped point her in the right direction. ^_^

reF22mH.jpg

Now that is some artistic skill, i feel defeated already

Alright.

Lack of drawing skills + No knowledge of Bakemonogatari (at all) + Ms paint =.......

Pszkz2b.png

Here we see a hero who pulled no punches against a grade school girl.

A hero who scored a no-holds-barred shoulder throw and is gloating in his victory.

Actually it was Batman.

Batman

What are you doing

Batman

Stop

Bakemonogatari_-_Mayoi_Hachikuji_Sp.gif

Boomer, I'm worse than you xD

ADMIRE MY SKILLS!

I don't mean to disrespect ANY character in ANY way...I draw bad T.T

image.png

Not bad ryouuuuu, Looks cute!!

Now that is some artistic skill, i feel defeated already

You're right!! No one can beat original drawing (Pencil and Paper), I love the way he draws hachikuji..

She looks cute and beautiful!!

aww man that was hilarious, can't wait to draw mine. and ragnar since you made my day i'll go easy on you~

Please go easy on me :')

You're right!! No one can beat original drawing (Pencil and Paper), I love the way he draws hachikuji..
She looks cute and beautiful!!

Thank you so much!! :')

I saw your entry this morning and was wayyy amazed and knew I had to give it my all. xD

I never draw so it was really tough. >.<

I actually used this image as my reference for Hachikuji. The Batman I had to piece together using a bunch of random images as reference. The main change I made was making the backpack look nervous. xD As well as using the cape to cover for my fear of making legs ._.

126011-vlcsnap_2009_07_26_19h54m07s113_s

Thank you so much!! :')

I saw your entry this morning and was wayyy amazed and knew I had to give it my all. xD

I never draw so it was really tough. >.<

I actually used this image as my reference for Hachikuji. The Batman I had to piece together using a bunch of random images as reference. The main change I made was making the backpack look nervous. xD As well as using the cape to cover for my fear of making legs ._.

126011-vlcsnap_2009_07_26_19h54m07s113_s

What kind of sorcery did you use. Lols

You're new here right?? Welcome to the forums xD

You never draw?

What kind of black magic did you use to make that work of art? Please teach me and I will be your apprentice

Take me as your kouhai then xD

You never draw?

What kind of black magic did you use to make that work of art? Please teach me and I will be your apprentice

I really don't. x_x

Not counting the backdrop, the thing took me all day, save for being busy for a few hours.

I've only ever doodled in notebooks and drawn small things. I've also seen a lot of art that's blown my mind and so I think it made a mental barrier to the point of me never trying. This would be the first time. :x

Thank you so much for the kind words, though! Ragnar was my motivation. xD It was a lot of fun ^^

What kind of sorcery did you use. Lols
You're new here right?? Welcome to the forums xD

I wish I had some magic on my side. Hahaha xP

My sister is one of those talented people, and I let her look at it as a quality check, but I didn't let her touch it. (She's /seriously/ amazing. O_O)

I still don't really like that arm. . . I also wanted to do even more but I didn't want to get ahead of myself. So I can't say I'm 100% happy with it. But I'd also be lying if I didn't pass my own expectations and have tons of fun drawing it!!

And thank you for the welcome! I've used the sight before, but I just had to sign up for this.

I really don't. x_x

Not counting the backdrop, the thing took me all day, save for being busy for a few hours.

I've only ever doodled in notebooks and drawn small things. I've also seen a lot of art that's blown my mind and so I think it made a mental barrier to the point of me never trying. This would be the first time. :x

Thank you so much for the kind words, though! Ragnar was my motivation. xD It was a lot of fun ^^

I also doodle in my notebooks when i'm bored but all i can produce are crippled stick figures

If i spent all day on it maybe i'd manage a full fledged stick figure, but i'd have to put my heart into it.

Well let me tell you you have enough skills to produce great work from my prespective, if this was your first time then i bow to you.

You're welcome, but i still insist you take me as your apprentice in wizardry.

This contest overall is pretty fun, I wonder what'll come next week..

According to solidbatman it's a spur of the moment thing so i'm guessing not even he knows for sure, well that just makes it more interesting.

This may be my second favorite thing to ever grace Fuwanovel. I hope this never ends. ;).

Batman, please let me know if you'd allow me the honor of posting a gallery of these to every corner of the Fuwaempire

Spoiler 

Nosebleed, on 10 Oct 2013 - 09:33 AM, said:snapback.png

solidbatman, on 10 Oct 2013 - 09:25 AM, said:snapback.png

Hey everyone, Tay would like to post these images in a gallery of some sort to show the world what you have done here. You will be credited. If you have any objections to that, please let me know.

No objections, let the word see the masterpiece created by fuwanovel users

Same for me, no objections xD

Sure, although I think it's not worth it for me, but give it a go anyway (Y)

Spoiler

Nosebleed, on 10 Oct 2013 - 09:33 AM, said:snapback.png

Same for me, no objections xD

Sure, although I think it's not worth it for me, but give it a go anyway (Y)

-Edited-

I see so you tried to code it yourself (that's why it seems weird when I quoted your statement!) Imationer you're so COOL!

Something's wrong with my quotception--", still don't understand why does it looks weird. lol