Steins;Gate Limited Edition Giveaway

solidbatman

Points have been updated. We now have people with sole possession of first and second place. 

Week Three

It was more difficult than I imagined to pick out my favorite image. In the end, Bizkitdoh got the 3 point bonus, and because I loved it so much, Ragnar received a 2 point bonus. But a new week brings new opportunities for all. And this week is kind of a treat.

Week Three shall be a Daily Challenge Week! 7 challenges, 7 days. Every day this week, a new challenge will appear. Completing a challenge within 24 hours will net you 5 points. Missing the 24 hour deadline will net you 0. You cannot complete a challenge if it is older than 24 hours this week. No exceptions. Now then, lets get to it.

Day One

Congratulations! Your life has proven interesting enough to warrant an anime adaption! Perhaps it was your strange fascination with your cute imotou that seriously can't be that cute. That seems to be popular for some reason (I really do hate that show with a burning passion). In fact, your life is so popular, every anime studio that has ever existed wants to adapt your life! 

So then, who do you pick? What anime studio (past or present) do you want to see adapt your life into an anime and why? Be sure to name the studio please! This prompt has no word limit or sentence limit, but obviously, the more thought out, the better. Questions via PM please. Discussion in spoilers. 

Personally, I would want the creators of Fooly Cooly to make an anime based on my life. I know that they would be able to find the exciting points and make theme extremely exciting and just get rid of the boring parts. If you read the Fooly Cooly manga you would understand the powers they have to turn nothing into something, and a kick ass soundtrack to boot.

Personally, I would want the creators of Fooly Cooly to make an anime based on my life. I know that they would be able to find the exciting points and make theme extremely exciting and just get rid of the boring parts. If you read the Fooly Cooly manga you would understand the powers they have to turn nothing into something, and a kick ass soundtrack to boot.

Name the studio behind it please? 

Edit: Minor rule update. I will need everyone to specifically name the studio. Google is your friend here. 

I can’t really be described as that much of an anime watcher, so this prompt (hell, I’m sure the whole contest) will be a little difficult for myself.  That being said, should an anime be made of my life, I would like Sunrise, Inc. to be the studio in charge of the adaptation. More specifically, Studio 2. I don’t really have any critical insight or contrived rationale as to why they would be the most suitable studio beyond the fact that they’ve made a couple of my favorite titles: Planetes and Cowboy Bebop.

Day One: I'd have to go for UFOTable to make mine. Their animation work on Fate/Zero is phenomenal and I would love to see the detail in their work transformed into a show following a medical student; dissecting cadavers and all. They may have had source material to work from for both the story and character designs but they managed to make everything fit perfectly into the number of episodes they were aiming for which is something many studios fail to do. It would be a drama of course, featuring patients with horrific conditions telling their heart-rending life stories to the medical student, the only one who has time for them. It would shift between my everyday life and delving into the stories of other people - like a set of short stories with an overarching theme and connecting story.

Day One: I think for me the perfect studio would be White Fox, they have decent animation and does comedy pretty well too. Their past attention to detail and ability to animate and make comedies should make it easy to adapt my life. Since a big part of my life would involve school and work, I'd think they would do a pretty good job of balancing the humor and the work related terms. I'm not sure what else to really say since being a university student is honestly pretty boring at times. However, I believe White Fox would do a fine job regardless.

Day One: Studio Ghibli. I want them to make a nakige out of my hikki days, with a lot of flashbacks and a peculiar view on things that would make almost anyone cry. The principal theme would be solitude and bonds, and it'd be pretty awesome.

EDIT: I changed the studio after thinking for a while. Tee-hee~

Edited by Kaguya

Day one: I'll take SUNRISE's STUDIO 5 to adapt my life into an anime. I'm a funny person who likes to do silly and absurd things (Like running in the school's hall, only wearing underwear) IRL, so I think the best studio to adapt my life is the one who made that kind of anime.. And SUNRISE's STUDIO 5 is the one who made gintama and daily lives of highschool boys (Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou). lols

Day one

A-1 Pictures Inc made Senjou no Valkyria: Gallian Chronicles, Sword art online and Fairy tail among others. If anyone can create a believable fantasy universe with me getting dragged into a world battling smelly sock monsters and saving the world from the oppressing sandwich heretics im sure they could ;)

Day One: Shaft. Favorite studio by far, brought us many great shows including Sayonara Zetsubō Sensei and Ef: A Tale of Memories. Why? Mostly because it will be a huge honor, can't see any other studio doing it. They are able to take my life and take it to the next step in a twisted way. And I always considered my life crazy/twisted since being introduced to Japanese Media...sooooooooooooooo yeah, Shaft guys...Shaft.

7 challenges, this is going to be something. Bring it on щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

Day One: I would defenitely let Shaft animate my life as they animated two of my favorite anime which are the Monogatari series (includes Bakemonogatari, Nisemonogatari, etc.) and Hidamari Sketch. For starters they would manage to turn my utterly boring life into something with essence. They can turn making tea into a comedy skit in a matter of minutes. Another reason is the way they focus on dialog rather than other elements which is one of my favorite things and it's fitting for my life where i sit still and do nothing pretty much everyday and it would definitely bring out the best of it as i innerly plan on anihilating the world and rant about how i hate 90% of the human population. And even if they turn it into a slice of life i know it'll turn out a masterpiece like Hidamari Sketch. And last but not least I want to see my bathroom turn into a church like every room does in Bakemonogatari! Because why not. I entrust my shut-in life to you Shaft production team.

Based on what I saw, I would go Shaft because of Hidamari Sketch. That weirdness and strange episodes (especially Yuno's fever) can depict pretty accurately what goes through my mind sometimes, with the slash of humor that goes with it.

That episode was simply perfectly done. The trippy Shaft feel coupled with Yuno's friends all taking care of her was just an incredible thing to see. Hidamari Sketch is one of my favorite SoL anime for things like that. 

Day One: Shaft. Favorite studio by far, brought us many great shows including Sayonara Zetsubō Sensei and Ef: A Tale of Memories. Why? Mostly because it will be a huge honor, can't see any other studio doing it. They are able to take my life and take it to the next step in a twisted way. And I always considered my life crazy/twisted since being introduced to Japanese Media...sooooooooooooooo yeah, Shaft guys...Shaft.

I picked Shaft as well

And I didn't even know they did Ef and Hidamari

I should go add those to my list...

I picked Shaft as well

And I didn't even know they did Ef and Hidamari

I should go add those to my list...

Go watch the first season (not sure about Shaft involved in the other seasons), you will find some trippy things in there that make Hidamari what it is anime-wise.