Steins;Gate Limited Edition Giveaway

solidbatman

Before we know it, solid is going to have his own harem, made out of fanboys with spandex fetishes

That is the purpose of this exercise. The Fuwa Empire shall fall before our mighty spandex tights!

Also, the 48 hours have passed. Any new entries will now receive 3 points. 

Week Two

Now the fun begins..

Two of my favorite characters in fiction are Batman, and Hachikuji Mayoi. Sometimes, I wonder what would happen if the two were to ever meet. I bet you feel the same way. No, I know you feel the same way. Do you see where this is going?

You task for this week, is to draw a picture with Batman and Hachikuji Mayoi interacting. Maybe they are crime fighting. Maybe Hachikuji has forced Batman to play her little mind games. I don't know. It's up to you. The picture doesn't have to be good. Just participating will net you the points. At the end of the week, the person who posts the image I like the most will get an extra 3 points added to their total. You can upload images to any service that works for you. Please be sure to post all non-submissions in spoiler tags. I only want to see submissions for points purposes now. 

To sum up the week two challenge: Draw a picture with Batman and Hachikuji Mayoi interacting in some way. New entrants into the competition are more than welcome. And all non-submissions must now be placed in spoiler tags. If you have a question, PM me please.

I  tried PMing you but it says you didn't allow it so i'm posting it  in a spoiler tag. Although i aknowledge i am terrible at drawing i'll still give it a try tomorrow (it's 5:25 AM at the moment and i just can't focus on anything) but before that i'd like to ask you, when you say drawing are you saying pencil/pen and paper or digital drawing (drawn using software like photoshop or MS Paint)? Or both for the matter. Just wanted to clear that out. Thank you for the attention and farewell for now, my bed awaits me. But props to you for also loving Hachikuji, this sounds like a fairly interesting challenge and i am eagerly awaiting to fail.

I  tried PMing you but it says you didn't allow it so i'm posting it  in a spoiler tag. Although i aknowledge i am terrible at drawing i'll still give it a try tomorrow (it's 5:25 AM at the moment and i just can't focus on anything) But i'd like to ask you, when you say drawing are you saying pencil/pen and paper or digital drawing (drawn using software like photoshop or MS Paint)? Or both for the matter. Just wanted to clear that out. Thank you for the attention and farewell for now, my bed awaits me. But props to you for also loving Hachikuji, this sounds like a fairly interesting challenge am i am eagerly awaiting to fail.

However you want to draw it is fine with me. If you prefer pencil, paper, thats fine. Prefer MS Paint, go for it. As long as it has Batman and Hachikuji interacting, you get points. The art doesn't even have to be good, though my favorite will get a few extra points. 

Week Two

Now the fun begins..

Two of my favorite characters in fiction are Batman, and Hachikuji Mayoi. Sometimes, I wonder what would happen if the two were to ever meet. I bet you feel the same way. No, I know you feel the same way. Do you see where this is going?

You task for this week, is to draw a picture with Batman and Hachikuji Mayoi interacting. Maybe they are crime fighting. Maybe Hachikuji has forced Batman to play her little mind games. I don't know. It's up to you. The picture doesn't have to be good. Just participating will net you the points. At the end of the week, the person who posts the image I like the most will get an extra 3 points added to their total. You can upload images to any service that works for you. Please be sure to post all non-submissions in spoiler tags. I only want to see submissions for points purposes now. 

To sum up the week two challenge: Draw a picture with Batman and Hachikuji Mayoi interacting in some way. New entrants into the competition are more than welcome. And all non-submissions must now be placed in spoiler tags. If you have a question, PM me please.

Hey batman, can I submit more than 1 drawings? Can we use photoshop to edit a picture that already exist at the internet? How about tracing, is it allowed?

Hey batman, can I submit more than 1 drawings? Can we use photoshop to edit a picture that already exist at the internet? How about tracing, is it allowed?

You can submit as many as you like, but it won't increase your points total. I'd prefer actual drawings over photoshops, but I'm not disallowing photoshops.

My PMs are now fixed. Please PM me if anyone has any other questions. I will post them here and respond if I need to. 

I realize that this is really horrific, but a surprising amount of time went into it. I present to you Batman performing ballet and Hachikuji Mayoi shuddering in terror at the sight before her. Batman was easy enough to draw (in stunning HD, no less!), but I wasn't able to draw a recognizable Hachikuji. I have the artistic talent of a gnat >.<

SolidbatmanContest_zpsc9d1a24a.png

It's really hard--"

4Luvy.jpg

Background story:

Batman needs to find Oshino Meme to return to Gotham City, but he didn't know where he is ..

In the middle of the search, he met Hachikuji Mayoi.

Because she looks like a lost child, Batman thinks he has to save her (take her to the nearest police station) and he wished he could get directions to go to Oshino Meme's place from her.

Hachikuji freaked out when Batman approached her, Batman looks like a pervert who tried to kidnap a loli in hachikuji's eyes.

Hachikuji runs away, and Batman try to catch her. lol

Tools, sources and others:

Software:

Clip Studio Paint

BG from bakemonogatari eps. 1, pic:

3.jpg

tools: Wacom Bamboo Manga

Batman pic draw it myself (+ a little bit tracing (Batman's right hand) from google pics, Search google image with keywords: Batman Arkham Origins for more info)

Hachikuji pic draw it myself (while looking at the anime), pic:

bakemonogatari-05-mayoi-monster-snail.jp

It's really hard--"

4Luvy.jpg

Background story:

Batman needs to find Oshino Meme to get back to Gotham City, but he don't know where he is..

In the middle of searching Oshino meme he meets Hachikuji Mayoi.

Because she looks like a lost child, batman thinks he must save her (to bring her to the nearest police station) and he hope he can get a direction to go to Oshino Meme's place from her.

Hachikuji freaked out when Batman approach her, Batman looks like a pervert who tried to kidnap a loli in hachikuji's eyes.

Hachikuji runs away, and Batman tried to catch her. lol

Tools, sources and others:

Software: Clip Studio Paint

BG from bakemonogatari eps. 1

tools: Wacom Bamboo Manga

Batman pic draw it myself (+ a little bit tracing (Batman's right hand) from google pics, Search google image with keywords: Batman Arkham Origins for more info)

Hachikuji pic draw it myself (while looking at the anime), pic:

bakemonogatari-05-mayoi-monster-snail.jp

*throws his stickmen out and starts anew....

GODDAMIT!