The Fuwanovel I want for 2019

MaggieROBOT

On 12/15/2018 at 12:18 PM, Thyndd said:

Wow I'm actually enjoying this fuwa lore. This is intense :vanilla:

Then I think you would like this:

On 6/20/2015 at 1:19 PM, sanahtlig said:
Episode 1:
An epic confrontation between the site's founder and some random n00b.  The birth of the anti-hero known as sanahtlig.  The prelude to the fall of the Empire of Aaeru.

Welcome to Episode 1 in FuwaHistory, where new user sanahtlig brazenly ventures into the Buccaneer's Den to recommend that Goddess Aaeru cease her fan translation of Da capo 3, culminating in a momentous clash over copyright and intellectual property.  Little did Aaeru know that a mere 1.5 months later sanahtlig's warnings would come to fruition and her project would be C&D'd, ending her ambitions and beginning a downward spiral that would eventually lead to the great calamity known as the Fuwapocalypse.

6 minutes ago, Ranzo said:

Of course, the fuwanovel everyone wants is a fuwanovel with even more Ranzo in it than ever before

https://i.postimg.cc/y8vRb8MS/Captureugyyuggbyu.jpg

Which reminds me, I really have to get to your Yuri recommendations.

I've read that one in which you said the main girl cut away all the drama and BS, and was a breath of fresh air. In fact, I'm pretty sure I'd already read it when I got to your recommendation. Yuunagi Marbled.
Reviewing your lists just now, I've read a lot of them, but there's still some I'll want to get into.

On 8/19/2014 at 3:43 AM, Zakamutt said:

For what it's worth, the only things that feel like they are really going to do much are community outreach to other communities and completing the darn fuwabundle already.

How about adding the fuwabundle! What, what is the fuwabundle?