How to port a PSP game to android?

cykaki

Hello everyone, yesterday I saw Idea Factory released a new game for android, it was ported from the original game. 

Newly ported game : 薄桜鬼 真改

In the past they also ported a couple of games like this;

夏空のモノローグ

猛獣使いと王子様 ~Flower & Snow~

these are ported from their original platform (PSP).

Now, the thing I'm asking for is how do you port a PSP game to an APK file? If anyone can help me out I'd be very grateful!

Also the game I want to port is this : Kaminaru Kimi to / 神なる君と

2 hours ago, Emi said:

im not sure about the engine hakuouki and them use.

but to mention that android and ios both already have ppsspp. wich can run on almost everything.. :-)  so why not use that for psp titles 

Yeah but I want to port the whole game into a playable apk file with better resulotion and an easy gameplay.  Using an emulator is fun too but making a standalone application is what I'm trying to achieve here. 

There is this modder I follow quite a while and they port pc games (visual novels) to android. Maybe I should ask them instead but they look really busy.

Anyways I'll search more I guess. 

29 minutes ago, cykaki said:

Yeah but I want to port the whole game into a playable apk file with better resulotion and an easy gameplay.  Using an emulator is fun too but making a standalone application is what I'm trying to achieve here. 

There is this modder I follow quite a while and they port pc games (visual novels) to android. Maybe I should ask them instead but they look really busy.

Anyways I'll search more I guess. 

Why go to such lengths if you could just play the game right away using PPSSPP Emulator from Google Play store? If you want to make a independent application from the APK or ISO itself, you'll need to program or mod it yourself.... 

Using PPSSPP is much more hassle free and enjoyable! I'm using it to play Summon Night 5 on my new Nokia Android Phone:mare: