Fortune Arterial Text Clipping

As probably already obvious, I am pretty new to editing the script and when I was able to start changing the script I changed the lines to test the clipping and it always clips when a sentence is too long. Does anyone know how to fix this that has messed with BGI and Ethornell before? 

Link to the images showing what I mean here: https://imgur.com/a/TrIgUbP

Might be worth mentioning I was using the partial patch for Fortune Arterial and looked at how they inserted the text and it never clipped but I could not replicate how they did it because once a certain number of characters were met it just clips when rough editing the script like I was. I beginning to think they were editing the interpreter itself or something.....

(Edit: I know that newline might be of help here but the tools to edit the script appears to not support that so I was hoping there was some other way to fix the clipping)

Edited by medianman123

2 minutes ago, tahu157 said:

Do the longer segments of text in the patch have any kind of escape character (like \n or something) in them?

No, that's the issue, none of the lines have \n and if you put that in it just freezes the VN, or deletes all text and doesn't show it even if you put new text on that newline.

The only thing I've noticed is that most of the longer lines sometimes have words put together like "her hairshimmers in the light" but doing that doesn't fix the clipping so it is very confusing.

Edited by medianman123