Anybody knows Koichoco ?

Page93

Sory if im outdated, but i found Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate while looking Aokana progress.

Its interest me and i see theres any eng patch for it, if im not mistaken.

Should i play Koichoco? ... please give your opinion and correct me if im wrong. :notlikemiya: 

5 minutes ago, adamstan said:

Yes, play it, it's great :) There are some lenghty discussions about it in this forum as well - you might read through them.

To shame i missed it :D.

I hope eng patch in vndb working for first press edition.

Thanks sir, i'll read it right away. :notlikemiya:

45 minutes ago, adamstan said:

Yes, play it, it's great :) There are some lenghty discussions about it in this forum as well - you might read through them.

This. Some parts of it are divisive (to say the least) but IMO it was one of the better VNs I've read this year and I agree with adamstan - it's definitely worth a read. 

Just do yourself a favor and watch the anime (if you decide to) after reading the VN, and not before. 

Edited by snowbell55

43 minutes ago, snowbell55 said:

Just do yourself a favor and watch the anime (if you decide to) after reading the VN, and not before. 

Is the anime and vn have related story? ... I mean something like sequel.

Well, thanks for your suggestion :).

Its great! Play it! My reccomendation is to get a full save (You are normally forced to do Chisato first) and then do the routes in this order: Isara ---> Mifuyu ---> Satsuki or Michiru ---> Chisato. This is assuming you are like me and you like to do true routes last and also like saving the better routes for later. 

14 minutes ago, namiultedjapanXD said:

Isara ---> Mifuyu ---> Satsuki or Michiru ---> Chisato.

Yeah, that might be good too. However playing her route first also makes sense from her character development's POV. Whatever the case, Michiru is best to be last from the remaining routes. I went (Chisato) - Satsuki - Isara - Mifuyu - Michiru.

Just now, adamstan said:

Yeah, that might be good too. However playing her route first also makes sense from her character development's POV. Whatever the case, Michiru is best to be last from the remaining routes. I went (Chisato) - Satsuki - Isara - Mifuyu - Michiru.

I originally went Chisato, Isara Mifuyu,  Satsuki then Michiru. Personally though I like true routes last so in retrospect I would have liked chisato being last. Ya you don't find out about some stuff but I feel like you can get the gist of it without playing her route first. 

Is everybody hate Chisato because her bad behavior? So far i didn't really hate Chisato.

Speaking of hate ... I like Michiru. Asides her appearance, she so stoic/flat that tend makes funny misunderstanding. 

I'll continue based on order then, thanks for the guide. :notlikemiya:

33 minutes ago, Page93 said:

Is everybody hate Chisato because her bad behavior? So far i didn't really hate Chisato.

Speaking of hate ... I like Michiru. Asides her appearance, she so stoic/flat that tend makes funny misunderstanding. 

I'll continue based on order then, thanks for the guide. :notlikemiya:

No, i dislike her because she's a damn nut of a character.