Helloooo

Page93

Greeting everybody, Im born recently.

Please me to join the forum, Im glad here that I can have info from fellow reader :notlikemiya:.

Honestly ... back then Im just watching anime source on light novel like Monogatari or Kara no Kyoukai, until my friend told me to play vn "Kara no Shojou". As a result I can't stop read vn until now, but my knowledge about vn is not much.

Soo ... I hope all senpai here can be my guide  :notlikemiya:.

28 minutes ago, cykaki said:

Hey, welcome!

I'm pretty new here too but there is a lot to learn and discover so I'm sure you'll have fun. :)

Thanks cykaki.

Yup ... its fun, I found a lot interesting discussion here, besides I never talk to much about my hooby in daily life :wahaha:.

Oh hi, I don’t consider myself a senpai, but if you love VNs and actually discussing them vs r/visualnovels; you have come to the right place.

Best part about here is that nobody can downvote your controversial opinions, if you have any.:makina:

If you want a Santa hat, @Fiddle got you covered :thumbsup:

https://forums.fuwanovel.net/topic/21329-santa-hats-for-your-avatars-once-again/?tab=comments#comment-499749

17 hours ago, Page93 said:

Greeting everybody, Im born recently.

Please me to join the forum, Im glad here that I can have info from fellow reader :notlikemiya:.

Honestly ... back then Im just watching anime source on light novel like Monogatari or Kara no Kyoukai, until my friend told me to play vn "Kara no Shojou". As a result I can't stop read vn until now, but my knowledge about vn is not much.

Soo ... I hope all senpai here can be my guide  :notlikemiya:.

Welcome to Fuwa.

Hope you will enjoy youre stay :)

2 hours ago, Happiness+ said:

Oh hi, I don’t consider myself a senpai, but if you love VNs and actually discussing them vs r/visualnovels; you have come to the right place.

Best part about here is that nobody can downvote your controversial opinions, if you have any.:makina:

Thanks Happiness.

I hope im not controversial here, i just wanna trade thoughts or info with people :D.

Is that okay for me to have such a cute hat ?

1 hour ago, r0xm2n said:

Sup new person.

We're a pretty cool bunch ... that's the impression I get anyways :wahaha:

Enjoy your stay.....

....... if you want some Visual Novel suggestions, I've got a few ideas.....

Hello, its fun around awesome bunch here.

Sure, I'll be happy if you suggest me ... anything except nukige. :notlikemiya:

I felt a bit monotone, becasue most vn i play made by same producers.

Welcome to Fuwanovel, and I see that you took a liking to Akari from Soukoku no Arterial based on your avatar. I understand though, because back then Akari was one of two reasons of why I did attempt to play Arterial despite the messiness of the narration translation, and as for anther reason it was because the card battle gameplay in which it resembled Yu-Gi-Oh. As for the recommendations, perhaps you may try some title such as Root Double and Shibuya Scramble although if you want some lighter one, then you can try Dracu Riot. I hope that you'll have fun here.

Edited by littleshogun

10 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Welcome to Fuwanovel, and I see that you took a liking to Akari from Soukoku no Arterial based on your avatar. I understand though, because back then Akari was one of two reasons of why I did attempt to play Arterial despite the messiness of the narration translation, and as for anther reason it was because the card battle gameplay in which it resembled Yu-Gi-Oh. As for the recommendations, perhaps you may try some title such as Root Double and Shibuya Scramble although if you want some lighter one, then you can try Dracu Riot. I hope that you'll have fun here.

Hello, im glad if you say so. I think Akari funny, despite being cute she recklessly act tough like a man that cause trouble for herself.

Those awesome recommendation, im gonna try Root Double for sure. nothing better than life and death drama :D.

Thanks Shogun :).

3 hours ago, Page93 said:

Hello, im glad if you say so. I think Akari funny, despite being cute she recklessly act tough like a man that cause trouble for herself.

Those awesome recommendation, im gonna try Root Double for sure. nothing better than life and death drama :D.

Thanks Shogun :).

I hope someday I can understand Soukoku no Arterial. It looks so good... Welcome to the forum! ^_^