Dergonu

I Walk Among Zombies - Now Mosiac Free!

Denpasoft announced a little while ago that they would be updating I Walk Among Zombies to be mosiac free, and sure enough, last night they put out an update for the game on their store! (Buy it here: NSFW link)

I already own the JP version and chose not to buy the TL as a result, but now I'm definitely picking up the TLed version too. The art is so good in these games, seeing it uncensored will be even better. (Just look at the samples on the game's store page. :Chocola: ) It's good to see Denpasoft finally start moving towards uncensored releases, something they did very rarely in the past.

They are also putting the game on Steam in like, 10 days or so, though I don't see why you'd wait to get it there when you can just get it DRM free on Denpasoft.

12 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

They are also putting the game on Steam in like, 10 days or so, though I don't see why you'd wait to get it there when you can just get it DRM free on Denpasoft.

Some people don't have a credit card so they need to use a store that supports PayPal.