Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
littleshogun

Nekonyan's Two December Announcements

Recommended Posts

On 1/9/2019 at 8:14 AM, Stormwolf said:

I really respect Nekonyan's attitude.

They actually communicate well and keep realistic goals about their projects


Not to mention they backed out of the kickstarter idea because it wasnt too well-received too. 


Hopefully 2019 is as good as 2018 for them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As for 2019, personally I'm just hope that they didn't do any announcements for this year, and no I'm not drunk when I wrote this (I'm about to sleep though lol). The reason is that with many announcements I afraid that Nekonyan may not be able to doing well, so hopefully they can fully concentrate on their work at the announced title. Then again, if they want to announce something then it's up to them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, littleshogun said:

As for 2019, personally I'm just hope that they didn't do any announcements for this year, and no I'm not drunk when I wrote this (I'm about to sleep though lol). The reason is that with many announcements I afraid that Nekonyan may not be able to doing well, so hopefully they can fully concentrate on their work at the announced title. Then again, if they want to announce something then it's up to them.

That seems unlikely though, considering if they don't announce anything for the entirety of 2019 (and nothing is delayed to next year) they would end up with maybe only Melty Moment left.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, bakauchuujin said:

Where did they say this?

It was a social media announcement post, too lazy to find it 

Was around 1.5 month ago i think, they wanted to do kickstarter for physical editions or something 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Freestyle80 said:

It was a social media announcement post, too lazy to find it 

Was around 1.5 month ago i think, they wanted to do kickstarter for physical editions or something 

I know they wanted to do kickstarter for physical edition, just never saw anything about them giving up on the kickstarter idea due to backlash.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, bakauchuujin said:

I know they wanted to do kickstarter for physical edition, just never saw anything about them giving up on the kickstarter idea due to backlash.

Yeah I'm glancing at their Twitter feed and their website, and I'm not seeing anything. Unless something maybe got mentioned on their Discord (do they have a Discord server?) I don't think they've yet made their decision known.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, bakauchuujin said:

I know they wanted to do kickstarter for physical edition, just never saw anything about them giving up on the kickstarter idea due to backlash.

Kickstarting physicals or whatnot isn´t really bad in itself, it´s the innumerous delays of shipping goods/fullfilling your obligations coming to backers which pisses people off, and since there´s basically been no campaign until now that´s done the aforementioned in a timely manner, running a KS even for the most basic things almost guaranties you a good backlash from the userbase.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, SaintOfVoid said:

Kickstarting physicals or whatnot isn´t really bad in itself, it´s the innumerous delays of shipping goods/fullfilling your obligations coming to backers which pisses people off, and since there´s basically been no campaign until now that´s done the aforementioned in a timely manner, running a KS even for the most basic things almost guaranties you a good backlash from the userbase.

Didn't say there weren't backlash about KS, just said that that I hadn't seen them mention that they gave up on kickstarter due to the backlash. All I really want to know is whether or not they stated that they gave up on the idea of kickstarters or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bakauchuujin said:

Didn't say there weren't backlash about KS, just said that that I hadn't seen them mention that they gave up on kickstarter due to the backlash. All I really want to know is whether or not they stated that they gave up on the idea of kickstarters or not.

I haven't seen a statement from them regarding physical editions, after the asked about it on their blog.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/12/2019 at 6:45 PM, bakauchuujin said:

I know they wanted to do kickstarter for physical edition, just never saw anything about them giving up on the kickstarter idea due to backlash.

Hm...maybe i saw it somewhere else on their forums or sth but might've just remembered it wrong

When they did ask about kickstarters most people said no though 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×