Nekonyan's Two December Announcements

littleshogun

I know that Steam recently have sudden fit by removing Steam store page for HGB, in which understandably some of us were angry because of it. But before the news of the store page removal, we have a tweet that told us in regard of Nekonyan that almost finished the preparation for their two other announcements. Here's the Twitter from Nekonyan below.

As for whether the announcements that they'll have, considering that they say that the announcements were came from the available partners it might be possible that we got Tayutama or Amairo if we want to aim big. Although keep in mind that those two were just my personal interest though, so I may be wrong.

Edit (12/19) - Now that Nekonyan already decided that they'll announce it on Friday (At 21th later), I'll list the announcements below like usual.

Edit (12/21) - Here's both of their awaited announcements below.

Announcement 1 - Senren Banka

30951.jpg

The village of Hoori lies deep in the middle of the mountains, inaccessible by rail. Since there isn’t much interaction with its surroundings, the town seems like it is stuck in the past. However, it is because of this exact olden feel and subsequent development that it has turned into a nice hot-springs town for tourists.

One of the popular sightseeing spots is the legendary katana Murasamemaru, embedded in stone. No one has been able to pull it out… until Masaomi somehow broke it in half. He has to take responsibility for his actions: “Marriage” with ‘shrine maiden princess’ Yoshino!? He was perplexed at the unexpected turn of events, but this is only just the beginning. What lies ahead for him is a much more peculiar and mysterious life, including his new fiancée, a mysterious girl who only he could touch, and the secret behind the curse that remains on the town.

What will become of Masaomi’s love amidst his rapidly changing life? The answer lies within the Murasamemaru in his hands.

Announcement 2 - Making Lover

33908.jpg

The protagonist, Takanashi Kazuma is a freeter who lives alone and doesn't have a girlfriend. He quit his job because it was too shady and does part-time jobs and volunteer activity. Every time he speaks with his family or friends, they keep telling him to get a girlfriend already - his parents are so bent on it they already have baby goods bought. Already tired of being told off by everyone he gets encouraged by his little sister and actually tries despite being incredibly reluctant.

Over the next few days he has several encounters with various women, and it's now up to him whether he'll grasp the chance he gets.

All the girls he meets have a quirk or two, and all of them haven't had any luck with romantic relationships, or even intentions to enter one.

The special characteristic of this visual novel is that the heroines' routes start very early, right after the prologue and the game focuses on how the protagonist deepens his relationship with the chosen heroine.

Edited by littleshogun

Propeller is a sub-brand of Will, and they're still around.  DameKoi's brand - Hermit - is far deader than Propeller.  DameKoi was that company's final game (they only made three) and it released in 2007.   If that game can be licensed, that significantly increases the chances that Propeller games can be licensed.

Also, MG's Propeller releases took place after the company stopped releasing anything in Japan.  So I wouldn't rule them out altogether.  Someone might want some of their other stuff.

Some games get their rights re-negotiated and taken in by third companies. But usually they're big games, not sure if Propeller's works would fit the bill.

I think Amairo will happen at some point, it's a desired title, it's Yuzusoft, it has the way paved by a couple other titles like Noble*Works, Dracu Riot and Sanoba Witch, and there's no major hurdle to overcome that I know of.

I still got my wishlist from 2013 and most of those games haven't been released in the West, they're covered in a big pile of dust...

Well like mod Mr Poltroon said my speculation is Amairo Islenaut in which as we know is the 7th Yuzusoft VN, and as for the premise I think VNDB should explain it enough. As for Propeller, they already partnered with Mangagamer and Nekonyan did say that the next announcements were from their own available partner, so the license from Propeller is sounds unlikely to Nekonyan for their next announcements. 

I am here to announce that the most recent announcement of an announcement was announced in error. Unfortunately, we're still making the finishing touches on some of the promo materials. We may have a more accurate announcement of an announcement at a later date, but not until we know exactly what day we can make said announcement.

I am also announcing that we will be much more careful about announcing announcements going forward. We are very sorry for the disappointment this brings. It was an honest mistake, and we'll do better in the future. We won't say "we'll never announce an announcement ever again!" because it's honestly very helpful to prepare people and get them paying attention, rather than surprise announcing stuff. We promise we'll be more responsible about this from now on, though.

Edited by Decay

Well then let me announce that I want to say that I did find that 'retarded' word here is slightly rude to me here, although if some people felt annoyed by the announcement then I'm sorry in regard of that. Also to be honest it's quite disappointing that there's no weekend announcement after all the hype here, because I like to announce that I'm one of the people who've been looking forward to the Nrekonyan's announcements here. But if Nekonyan did need some final polishing to the announcements, then I guess it couldn't be helped here.

PS - Well perhaps I'll bump the thread when the announcements come, and I'm hope that it'll be in this year if possible.