An Unintentional Return

UnlimitedMoeWorks

Well uh... I never really intended to come back to Fuwanovel all of a sudden, but thanks to this thread, it lured me back in. And yes, I was genuinely angry at the news. I guess this means that I still care for VNs even if I claim I don't. I'm a tsundere!

Funny how I always end up back here even if it's unintentional. Fuwa must be a black hole or something. I can't escape even if I try.

But since I'm back in Fuwa's event horizon, might as well stick around. I've already botched my farewell.

dctpjm9-02a2a08c-36ba-4645-992e-c9ae5bc2

Also, @Kiriririri was half-right about me returning in a week. I say half-right because I didn't make an alt account this time. :makina:

26 minutes ago, Stormwolf said:

Now that you've left and promptly returned, it's likely too embarrassing to up leave again. So i guess your only choice is to stay!

I swear that this is my curse. I leave, then return, then leave, return, leave, return, leave, return...

Honestly, I must be insane at this stage. Probably so insane that I forgot what being insane feels like.

Welcome back I guess, and yeah you can always back to the forum whenever you want it so I would say that there's no need for making a thread every time you leave or came back. At least that's what I think, but people did have their own way to come back or leave the forum so feel free to make a thread if you want it.

PS - I just hope that if you translate some VN in the future you would be very careful to not accidentally deleted the complete translated script there.

Edited by littleshogun

Oh no... I did it again did I? Fuck! Drunk on my own derpiness again. Just when I thought I finally cut my ties with Fuwanovel, I up and returned to make a fool of myself.

Yeah... Waking up the next morning only to find out that I made recent activity on a forum I never want to be in again is not the most pleasant thing for me. I'm sorry for wasting your time.

I really need to get off my computer.

12 minutes ago, UnlimitedMoeWorks said:

Oh no... I did it again did I? Fuck! Drunk on my own derpiness again. Just when I thought I finally cut my ties with Fuwanovel, I up and returned to make a fool of myself.

Yeah... Waking up the next morning only to find out that I made recent activity on a forum I never want to be in again is not the most pleasant thing for me. I'm sorry for wasting your time.

Seriously, whats up with you?

1 minute ago, Stormwolf said:

Seriously, whats up with you?

Well, a lot, obviously. But I wouldn't hold that against anyone. Like aren't most people around here neurotic nerds? :P

16 minutes ago, UnlimitedMoeWorks said:

That might be a good idea, although if you get a free moment, I'd also suggest grabbing a beer/a glass of whisky and chilling out here or on Discord when your inhibitions and anxiety break a bit. Maybe shitposting a little. You make yourself no favours by getting loudly embarrassed again, these things are not worth taking this seriously. I cringe everyday at embarrassing memories from my on-line past, but you shouldn't let them limit you like this, especially when you apparently have reasons to check out Fuwa from time to time, despite of what you claimed earlier. :>