Sign in to follow this  
Freestyle80

Sekai loses rights for the Grisaia trilogy(and some FDs)

It doesn't really mean anything. You PM Frontwing for support about the Steam versions now, that's about it. The Denpasoft versions, (which are the most complete anyways,) are still up on Denpasoft, so it's not even relevant for those. It simply happened because the license ran out, not because of any bad blood between the two.

1 hour ago, Kiriririri said:

Kinda same thing as Mangagamer and Shuffle

A little, but not quite. Mangagamer had to take Shuffle down where as this case just moved the game to another publisher. The contents is the same. The MG version of Shuffle can no longer be obtained legally, unless you bought it before the license expired.

The version that Yume Haven released later is completely different. It's based on the PS2 version, and has a whole new TL. (A rather poor one at that.)

13 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

The version that Yume Haven released later is completely different. It's based on the PS2 version, and has a whole new TL. (A rather poor one at that.)

Damn... At least I got it on sale, so not much money was lost :P

But then - Yume Haven is VN branch of our beloved AGM, who had given us wonderful MoeNovel translations, so I should have been expecting this...

12 minutes ago, Dreamysyu said:

If that means that 18+ Grisaia will eventually become available at the stores other than heretical Denpasoft, then I's say it's a good thing.

But, from what they're saying, Denpasoft's license hasn't ran out. The transfer for now is only for Steam releases.

Edited by adamstan