Sign in to follow this  
Ryleona

Chickens are an animal that periodically lays eggs whether they are fertilized or not. Sound familiar to you ladies?

I have unknowingly went my entire life eating chicken periods. This revelation has left me in a state of shock. Once again, I realize that ignorance is bliss. The more I discover about life, the more I realize that things are being kept hidden from us for a reason. I have reached enlightenment in the worst way possible.

According to some philosophers, all souls that exist are actually just parts of one soul. So, if we assume that chickens have souls, this basically means that you are a chicken. :vanilla:

I'm honestly not a fan of this kinds of philosophies though.

Edited by Dreamysyu

4 minutes ago, LemiusK said:

Thanks for forever ruining breakfast for all the hungry children of the world. :meguface:

If it is my destiny to suffer this knowledge, I will take everyone down with me.

4 hours ago, Dreamysyu said:

According to some philosophers, all soles that exist are actually just parts of one sole. So, if we assume that chickens have souls, this basically means that you are a chicken. :vanilla:

I'm honestly not a fan of this kinds of philosophies though.

I don't share feet with any chickens but if you do you should probably get that checked out.