Anime Winter List 2018/2019

Sonicboom2.0

Very nice list, thanks... although I most probably won't be able to watch any of these, what with my massive backlog of VNs. :wahaha:

That said, it's not as if anything really catches my eye... except maybe Boogiepop by my favorite studio, Madhouse. No Madoka either... :vinty:

I haven't watched anime for a long, long time, so I haven't really caught up with what's trendy in the anime scene. So, I don't really know what's popular here, which franchise people are following, etc. Oh well.

Edited by LemiusK

My default watching list here is going to Star Twinkle Pretty Cure (STPC), in which it's obviously the next season of PreCure. Other than that, I'd find it interesting that both of Circlet Princess and Bermuda Triangle did have experienced writer work on those two. In Circlet Princess we have Kio Nachi, so at least we can expect some Aokana like development, especially when the premise promised that. While for Bermuda Triangle, we have Michiko Yokote who already have experience writing her own mermaid manga (Mermaid Melody) and I think she should at least know of how write the story seeing that Mermaid Melody here is magical girl idol manga in which the magical girl here is obviously the mermaid who use song to fight evil (Just watch the video here), and in Bermuda Triangle we'll going to have mermaid idol.

Edited by littleshogun

A few cool sequels, but for series I haven't seen yet. :(

Also, this "Domestic na Kanojo" thing is like the most cliched eroge setup. Strange it's not a hentai. :D

Oh, and there's another 4-koma yuri manga adaptation coming. And one of the main girls is a fifth-grader? Goddammit, Japan... :amane:

Edit: Also, considering there's UzaMaid being broadcasted right now, we have two seasons in a row with a "lesbian lolicon comes after a grade-schooler" anime? Holy shit... :unsure:

Edited by Plk_Lesiak

Like a few others have said, I'm pretty out of touch with the anime world. I tend to watch older anime here and there.

Having said that, AWWW SHITTT YEAH NEW BUGIIPOPPU ADAPTATION. And new Type-Moon anime? Very interesting.

Also, "shy mystery writer brings a stray cat home as a muse"? (Doukyonin wa Hiza, Tokidoki, Atama no Ue.) That sounds right up my street. SOL mermaids also sounds like promising fluff. Haven't heard of 3D Kanojo before but I'd give it a try. And I'm sure I'll end up watching Alicization at some point. :vanilla:

• 1 month later...