title with evangelion op bgm: oh, hello!

cykaki

Spoiler

Hello, I always wanted to have a bgm like how it's literally in everything (movies, drama, anime, vn's etc.) but not included in my particular very exciting life.

Sending god an online message to say he needs to make an additional life patch for an enjoyable experience being a weeb at least. :tears:

Anyway sorry about that, it's me being me, casually weird. But if I was going to make an introducement I wanted it to be weird like me hah (yeah it was a great idea cykaki *claps self* >_>)

But leaving the jokes aside I'm very pleased to be here! the idea of how visual novels can bring together this many people is just awesome. Whatever the content is, we all enjoy a good waifu  story and love to see and feel new oppa- emotions. 

I'm just a 20 year old, really don't mind being called he/she or they. I also enjoy all types of genres of visual novels, just chilling and enjoying the show you know :nico:

So yeah thanks and see you around peeps

Edited by cykaki

9 minutes ago, Dreamysyu said:

Hello to you too and welcome to Fuwanovel! :sachi:

Edit. Oh, and nice username. :vanilla:I hope it's just a coincidence.

thanks for the welcome and compliment, I don't really believe in coincidences but I'm sure we just met if you meant it like that (笑)

Edited by cykaki

18 minutes ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

Welcome, welcome! Indeed, that's a good theme to enter the Forums with. Or entering any place, to be honest. ^^

So, what kind of VNs do you especially enjoy? So you have a VNDB account so we can creep shamelessly on your history with the medium? :chaika:

oh. I like your energy!

hmm, usually anything catches my eye? I do play eroge even the NTR area but I play Otoge, girls love&boys love too. Though, I think my favorite genre is mystery/horror. Comedy is nice and great but, the feels are way more heavier and I love that. (by the way your avatar is awesome)

yet very ironically, even though I've been playing vn's for more than 5 years..I never made an account. I use it a lot to check new stuff or research but don't exist there at all 

is this a taboo for vn players?

Edited by cykaki

12 minutes ago, cykaki said:

hmm, usually anything catches my eye?

I like your style.

Anyway, welcome fellow weeb! ^^ Make yourself at home. And since I totally don't want to completely copy your idea, I'll end my post with an anime ending. HA!

Spoiler

I SAID ANIME BUT IT WAS ME, A WESTERN SONG

Edited by MaggieROBOT

11 minutes ago, MaggieROBOT said:

I like your style.

Anyway, welcome fellow weeb! ^^ Make yourself at home. And since I totally don't want to completely copy your idea, I'll end my post with an anime ending. HA!

Reveal hidden contents

I SAID ANIME BUT IT WAS ME, A WESTERN SONG

the pleasure is mine, and thanks (:

well isn't it great, I guess I have to watch it again for another couple of times.

Edited by cykaki

11 hours ago, cykaki said:

(by the way your avatar is awesome)

You're probably the first person to suggest that, but I'm pretty proud of this winter-variant I made. ^^

Also, you seem to have quite a fine taste, hope you stick around for a while. :>

11 hours ago, cykaki said:

is this a taboo for vn players?

Only when you start asking for a recommendation and no one can check what VNs you've read in the past. :leecher:

6 hours ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

Only when you start asking for a recommendation and no one can check what VNs you've read in the past. :leecher:

oh yeah, it makes sense. a lot. totally did not do that *hah-hah*:makina:

You're probably the first person to suggest that, but I'm pretty proud of this winter-variant I made. ^^

Also, you seem to have quite a fine taste, hope you stick around for a while. :>

really? well I thought it's the perfect character to use as an avi for this type of forum -)b

and, thank you. this place is pretty awesome so I do hope to be active.

especially after stalking your blog posts.

looking forward for more

Edited by cykaki

7 hours ago, Sayaka said:

Welcome, welcome!

What are your favourite VNs thus far? :mare: 

thank you thank you! looks like cute people are everywhere here. (笑)

ah. all time favs are Cartagra and Kara no Shoujo. Usually titles by Innocent Grey makes me emotional more than usual...their yuri series Flowers as well.

if they make a vn with yuri&murder mystery one day...I can't even imagine the hype.

Edited by cykaki

Welcome to Fuwanovel, and sorry for the belated greeting. As for the title, quite something I guess although I agree though that Evangelion opening here is quite good. As for whether asking the recommendations is a taboo or not, I would say it's not as long as you tell us of what kind VNs that you were already played, and if you want to ask for the recommendations feel free to do so. I hope that you'll have fun here.