It has happened...

Yuuko

Just like @Asonn's deleted thread earlier this year predicted, the worst has happened. You can no longer criticize companies the Fuwanovel staff works for. Some days ago people were shitting on Moenovel for releasing bad translations and how they are so bad but still have the guts to call themselves professionals. Okay nothing wrong in here, but when I posted bad stuff about Mangagamer BANG. Post deleted, me getting warning point. This is a warning for all Fuwanovel users. Please check what companies Fuwanovel staff works for before criticizing a translation, even if it is a joke. This was my 2nd warning and this post will probably get me a 3rd one so it was nice knowing you guys.

Kiriririri, peace out!

29090253_177632122872637_151669814358704dbccba00d32a33c959a6d0b48dcd51bc.jpg
                                  zgiai3ejfj5x.jpgImage result for anime dab
Image result for anime dabImage result for kizuna ai dab

Personally insulting other users or staff members is against the rules. Derailing threads is also against the rules. You did both. In addition, you were given a verbal warning a little while ago specifically stating that you are walking on thin ice, and if you continue trolling/ breaking the rules, you will get another warning point. Bcause of this, not giving you a warning point for this behavior when it clearly warranted one would be strange. There is no special treatment for anyone on Fuwa. If you break the rules, making a thread pretending you didn't won't undo your actions. (And might just make things worse.) 

I think it's only fair that people are informed of what happened, instead of just seeing your misleading side of the story, so I won't hide this thread, but lock it. If you have an issue with your warning point, please PM a staff member and we can discuss it, though seeing as you were given a verbal warning saying this would happen if you continued breaking the rules prior to this, I fear it might not be of much use. 

To anyone else reading this, of course you are free to criticize people on this site, be it staff members or not, if it's constructive and not just ill spirited and off-topic. There is a difference between criticism and baseless, off-topic insults.