Rate the avatar above you

Kaguya

I dont understand... Are we supposed to rate our own avatards, or someone elses? Or both?

Anyway, Ill give mine a 5/10, since i edited it myself. And 2 extra points to whomever finds out wich charicter i originally edit it from! :D

1/10

Because the lights in the background are nice.

I've never liked seeing kisses.

I've never liked seeing marriages.

I've never liked those white dresses.

I can't tell who those two are, but it sure as hell looks like yuri to me.

I've never liked yuri.

I've never liked pictures too tiny for me to tell what's going on.

Sorry for being so harsh, but I can't find much to like in that picture. And even if that isn't yuri, it won't change the mark I've given.

8/10 cuz who doesnt love gifs?

the reason its not 10/10 is because i'm kinda tired of looking at it all the time. How long have you been here, like a week? I've been here for almost a month and i dont have half the posts you do. Man, thats saying something.

And dont forget the 2 ectra points for whoever finds out who my original character is! he might be from naruto... just a hucnch

That back-satchel or whatever it is seems like a big tip-off to Gaara. And FYI, it's been three weeks. If you haven't had many posts, what does it matter? I'm bored. I like to chat.

Back, to the game, then. That self-edit makes Gaara actually look cool, for once. 7.5/10 (-1 because Gaara).

Of course, this is all under the assumption that it IS Gaara. A point that just came up was how much I hate pictures that are too tiny.

• 1 month later...