Rate the avatar above you

Kaguya

10 hours ago, DarkZedge said:

Benji Price was a goalkeeper, wasn't he? Can't remember anything about that anime. 6/10

That's correct, though Benji Price it's his name in the Latin America transalation (the one I saw then I was a kid). The original japanese name is Wakabayashi Genzo.

One of my wishes for this life is dying after one piece manga is finished :sachi:

6/10

litteraly " saying hello save mothers "  ,it's a reference to a song  (not a really good one , but i used to listen at it with friends ,so it's linked to fun memories )

hmm... i dont really like this kind of art style , but it still kinda good ... 5/10 ?

12 hours ago, DarkZedge said:

Pretty nice art style and character design although I don't know where it's from. 7/10

Neither do I......Pinterest is a hell of a thing

nice use of red, although I have said that many times....., 8/(I'm too tired to think of a new number, make one up yourself)

3 minutes ago, Limerence_ said:

Always thought it was Gumi Megpoid. I don't know though. 

Maybe it is.....I have no clue Pinterest didn't say anything about it...

there now I know exactly what this one is, but I don't really like known pictures... I like to remain a mystery 

Edited by Firemonk

11 hours ago, Benji Price said:

For a moment I thought it was Iori Yagami from KOF. It's still cool tough.

7/10

It's though..... but thanks 

9/(still too tired to make up a number)

@Limerence_ I just figured out what your name meant....

Lim·er·ence ˈlimərəns / nounPSYCHOLOGY de staat van zijn smoorverliefd of geobsedeerd door een andere persoon, meestal ervaren onvrijwillig en gekenmerkt door een sterk verlangen voor uitwisseling van iemands gevoelens maar niet in eerste instantie voor een seksuele relatie.

not translating for you,do it your self

Edited by Firemonk

6 minutes ago, Limerence_ said:

Tbh my using of it doesn't have any deeper meaning. I just used it for a game IGN a couple years back and stuck with it as a username because I was too lazy to think of a new one. 

Anyway, nice new dp. I kinda prefer the old one though. 

7.5/10 

Nah I'm keeping it, but in all honesty I thought your name was quoting a lime or something....

still, I like red 8/(too tired) 

...would the mods get mad if I started posting all my shit in Dutch?

Edited by Firemonk

I'm not sure either.... but either way looks cool as fuck to me

smoking bad for your health but I am not the one to complain I've done my fair share of smoking 

8/(too fucking tired, I just got home from my day at college I'm not thinking of any numbers anytime soon)

Edited by Firemonk