Rate the avatar above you

Kaguya

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, DarkZedge said:

You already know my thoughts on your avatar SIR! still Ā 7.5/10 just as before SIR!

Took @KaguyaĀ 's advice and flipped it, I'll give it a trial period and see which I like more.

What I meant with flipping was more like this. If you just switch sides and it continues tilted at like, 90 degrees, there's no meaning :PĀ 

bmtknfZ.png

(Could've been done a lot better if I had a high-res image of the picture, since I pretty much just took the one you're already using. Didn't bother keeping sizes too, but it can be done. Just using it as an example.)

Just now, Kaguya said:

What I meant with flipping was more like this. If you just switch sides and it continues tilted at like, 90 degrees, there's no meaning :PĀ 

bmtknfZ.png

(Could've been done a lot better if I had a high-res image of the picture, since I pretty much just took the one you're already using. Didn't bother keeping sizes too, but it can be done.)

I took the short approach and simply flipped it to the opposite of what it was :sacchan:Ā 

2 minutes ago, Kaguya said:

You could really benefit from an image with a higher res, Kuu. There are too many pixels in that one. It's still a pretty solid 7.5, though.Ā 

The original pic is way better, i can assure you.

Ā 

Problem, i had to resize it, with paint, imagine the pain.

Ā 

I give you 6/10 because it's not Noire.Ā 

5 minutes ago, Kurisu-Chan said:

The original pic is way better, i can assure you.

Ā 

Problem, i had to resize it, with paint, imagine the pain.

Ā 

I give you 6/10 because it's not Noire.Ā 

Hm. What about using this one? It's not how I'd crop the picture at all, but I kept your style with a better res.

s1fXUH9.png

Binary is mean, you know?

I'm not particularly fond of our country, and I probably dislike it, all in all... And the image certainly brings a Brazilain feel.Ā 

Can't help but give it a 5/10, even if it's nice :(

Oh, and I'm trying a pretty different style than I usually go for with this one. We'll see how people feel about it.Ā 

8 minutes ago, Kaguya said:

Binary is mean, you know?

I'm not particularly fond of our country, and I probably dislike it, all in all... And the image certainly brings a Brazilain feel.Ā 

Can't help but give it a 5/10, even if it's nice :(

Oh, and I'm trying a pretty different style than I usually go for with this one. We'll see how people feel about it.Ā 

At least if heĀ said what Binary code he used, i might have been able to figure his note, but even like that he fucked up.Ā