Hetzer123

I think both Lucy ~The Eternity She Wished For~ and otome games by Cheritz are pretty highly-rated and I haven't seen any complaints about their translations. Not sure if there are any Chinese ones I can safely recommend... Well, A Light In the Dark looks pretty cool and was localized by Sekai, they usually do a much better job with the smaller titles and people don't seem to complain in the Steam reviews. With other Chinese VNs I can recall I know they all have serious issues.

Edited by Plk_Lesiak

https://vndb.org/v21252

https://vndb.org/v22702

The first one is on 50% discount on Steam. As for the titles Plk mentioned, I can vouch that Lucy is a good read, but I heard of complaints about typos and grammar issues on A Light in the Dark's demo, so...

Lucy has voice acting in both Korean and Japanese. Personally, I found Korean to be too alien for me at the time, but it'd make for a different experience.

Edited by Ramaladni

1 hour ago, Ramaladni said:

Ayy I worked on that one, I can confirm it's well-translated [although some typos here and there if they bother u alot then rip]

I really like this VN and its DLC, but sadly although the translation is usually accurate it has pretty janky english most of the time would not recommend until it's fixed. It's still better than most cvns tho which says a lot

There's also Soulslayer, I'm part of the team that translated but didn't work on it personally. Good tl, interesting read.

God's One Day World, same as Soulslayer, though doesn't interest me as much personally, I think the tl is a bit rougher tho

Companion was tl'd pretty well as far as I can remember, prolly the best of the bunch here

Lingua Fleur: Lily should be coming out soon and it should have a good TL if you like yuri 

There's this for Korean, I can't rlly comment on tl accuracy but it's definitely one of the more... interesting English translations I've witnessed

But yeah, overall there's not much demand for Chinese visual novel translations regardless of the quality of the VN. They don't ever have H (unless it's Taiwanese, but it still probably won't) and they don't have as much cultural draw as Japanese media. Which is a shame, because I think there's a lot of good ones out there...