Steam Autumn Sale

Plk_Lesiak

So, the Steam Autumn Sale is upon us with dozens upon dozens of discounts on VNs. While I don't think it's quite as insane as the last summer sale was (and Winter sale most likely will be in a month and a half),  there are some very cool offers, like the nice -72% on Clannad Bundle or the first major discount for Requiem for Innocence. I've also, of course, made a blog post about the best deals for EVNs - not too many great ones there, but the -90% for Analogue: A Hate Story and Hate Plus is absolutely awesome.

So, what are your impressions with this sale so far? Have you seriously endangered your survival through reckless feeding of your enormous backlogs yet? :)

Edited by Plk_Lesiak

I've been waiting for this sale for a few months now, but now that it's here, I'm not sure what to do. That bundle for Fureraba + Sanoba Witch is pretty cheap, but I just realized Fureraba is supposed to get its fandisk soon, and Sanoba Witch on the other hand is getting a physical edition which might be nice to have. I'm also still waiting to see what Mangagamer do before jumping in. It's good that the sale is going on but I'm planning on buying up quite a few VNs - provided I can figure out what titles to get now and what titles to wait on. 

Edited by snowbell55

Boi, I've been waiting for this! :Chocola: Finally got my hands on Clannad, Fruit of Grisaia, Nurse Love Addiction, Miniature Garden and the last three Higurashi chapters that I've been missing ^^ I'm eyeing some other stuff too, but I have to keep some spare change for food... So I guess I'll try again next month ;v; I should have enough material to last me til then, tho XD

What I can say is that the sales is quite good, although if I speak from my personal opinion here I'm not the one who like to hunt the sales, so I'm still not reckless enough to do impulse buying so much that I need to sell my kidney lol. That said, if I may recommend something to buy perhaps Fata Morgana fandisc should be the one that you buy along with Fureraba bundle as well, and the latter here is should be good if you're un mood for some light read.

Edited by littleshogun

14 minutes ago, LemiusK said:

Stumbled onto "Wonderful Everyday" again on Steam while Googling about Swan Song. "A masterpiece," a review says. My interest is piqued, but... no Autumn sale... :vinty: Will have to put it off for now.

Good chance it will go on sale for Christmas, so you probably won't have to wait much longer. :)

37 minutes ago, LemiusK said:

Stumbled onto "Wonderful Everyday" again on Steam while Googling about Swan Song. "A masterpiece," a review says. My interest is piqued, but... no Autumn sale... :vinty: Will have to put it off for now.

It's currently at -30% on Jast USA.

20 minutes ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

Good chance it will go on sale for Christmas, so you probably won't have to wait much longer. :)

And this, yeah. The discounts at Christmas sale are usually higher.

If you already decided it, then have fun with Subahibi there. Also keep in mind that the story itself could be quite disturbing at some points, especially in Invention and Insect. Also if you buy Steam version, the 18+ patch for that is VERY NECESSARY (Sorry for the shout here) because FW did only released 1st chapter at Steam while locked the rest in the patch.