TV Tropes: Visual Novel Fanspeak

UnlimitedMoeWorks

Hm, it is useful in learning about the different -ges, but I did suspect that its definition of "charage" might be a bit off, from what I've read about charages around the forum.

Still, like I said, it's useful for VN-noobs like myself, especially the "Kamige" explanation. Phewie, just found the kamige thread on Fuwa. Time to add lots to wishlist!

Edit: On an unrelated note, someone really should update that Kamige thread. lol Some of the "untranslated" titles are already out on Steam.

Edited by LemiusK

2 hours ago, LemiusK said:

Hm, it is useful in learning about the different -ges, but I did suspect that its definition of "charage" might be a bit off, from what I've read about charages around the forum.

Charage is I think the least defined term among them all, so it's hard to tell either way. :P

And, BTW, I think you can freely edit TVTropes articled once you make an account? Maybe we could improve this page through community effort? Maybe not today though, I'm busy with Steam Autumn Sale summary. :P

To be fair, where should one get better definitions of these words anyway? Because a while ago, I was trying to understand the term moege from these tv tropes until @Clephas enlightened me about  it.

It's not like the VNDB can offers solid definitions for such terms anyway. At least TV tropes is helping this @UnlimitedMoeWorks

:nico: