The Sexy-Cute-Beautiful triangle chart

TexasDice

It's common knowledge that nothing can be cheap, fast and good at the same time. If you want something good and you want it fast, it's not gonna be cheap. And if you desire something fast and cheap, it's not going to be good. 

In the same vein, I created the waifu-triangle to proof that no girl can be cute, sexy and beautiful at the same time. Here is the template, presented by my three pretty, but imperfect assistants. 

zGdZd78.png?1

I challenge you to submit your girls to my arbitrary and undoubtedly objective rating. I will do so until I get bored. 

Hmm the thing is, for me "cute" and "sexy" are ways of behaving, while "beautiful" is a (subjective) physical attribute. I feel like we are not in the same wavelength :vanilla:

That is not to say that I never refer to a girl as cute just by her physical appearance, but you know, most of the times what I really mean is beautiful... 

5 hours ago, namiultedjapanXD said:

U draw these?

No, I just photoshop

4 hours ago, Thyndd said:

Hmm the thing is, for me "cute" and "sexy" are ways of behaving, while "beautiful" is a (subjective) physical attribute. I feel like we are not in the same wavelength :vanilla:

That is not to say that I never refer to a girl as cute just by her physical appearance, but you know, most of the times what I really mean is beautiful... 

No, it's the kids who are wrong.

4 hours ago, MaggieROBOT said:

Luka is the closest of "all three" for me

Hide contents

1-7-megurine-luka-temptation-ver-00.jpg

Your maiden is swinging towards sexy, while dipping into beauty. 

rRh657v.jpg

6 hours ago, MaggieROBOT said:

Luka is the closest of "all three" for me

Hide contents

1-7-megurine-luka-temptation-ver-00.jpg

either my taste is bad of i dont see her cute.

IMO i can see a girl who is cute + seXy at the same time and beautiful + seXy at the same time but not cute + beautiful at the same time.
cuteness is inversely proportional to beauty

Maybe it's just the case of confusing word definitions, but for me cuteness is just another form of beauty ;) As we are talking about waifus, I feel like かわいい and きれい aren't mutually exclusive. One is possible without the other ("cute but not pretty" and "pretty but not cute"), but they can also come together.

And yeah, possibly cuteness is more connected with behaviour than just with appearance. Nevertheless beautiful girl can act (and thus be) cute.

Edited by adamstan

The use of "at the same time" is ambiguous: do you mean that no girl can be all three? Or that, at any point in time, no single girl can be all three? e.g., in any given depiction of your waifu, she is at most two of three, but perhaps in alternative depictions she may be that third thing?

Fortunately, regardless of the equivocation, you're wrong even on the stronger assertion, because Rei.

gfbM8qH.png