• Rinka
    • Yataka 'Dude' Chiho
  2. 2. What is your favorite route?

• Himekami Ayame
    • Yataka 'Dude' Chiho
    • Komachi Mahiru
    • Rinka
    • Goshogawara Yukki

Yeah finally after two years in beta testing because of Chuuable's bankruptcy, we'll about to have it released at December 13th later. Here's the tweet from Mangagamer for the proof below.

As for the reviews, so far there's none so it's quite hard to expect what we'll going to get from this VN. Although perhaps it shouldn't be hard to guess that we'll going to have anther moege here with one unique archetype that one of the heroine is former girlfriend of the MC, and that we'll have three full route and two side routes looking from the CG number (I may be wrong abut this). I'll add the character and seiyuu info later.

Edited by littleshogun

2 hours ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

It took me a while to realize this is different Suki Suki from the one NekoNyan is releasing next year... I will probably wait for that one. Which, btw, is in no way connected to the fact it has two separate incest routes. :chaika:

Incest routes are boring. Either the issue is entirely ignored or its full blown drama with everyone and their cat making a big ass fuss over the incest. And its always the same shit.

If a friend of mine started boning his sister then i wouldnt give a shit. It would be weird and a bit disgusting of course, but its their lives and their decission. I dont agree with anyone telling grown consenting adults who they're allowed to bone and not.

I played their previous offerings that this is based on, Sugar+Spice! 1 and 2. These were great fun stories/dating sims with wildly different girls. I didn't necessarily like all the heroines though, which in my eyes is a good thing since it means they had character. The "confession system" in the original was fun, along with the huge branching selection of choosing which scene to do with which heroine in order to get up enough goodwill towards you. I did find it frustrating though that you had to effectively play each heroine through about 3 times to get most of the scenes with them, and for some reason you could get further on replays with the same heroine as though there was memory of the goodwill accumulated through the last playthrough. Nonetheless you could just click on a previously watched scene and skip it entirely so it was pretty quick. I did like the option of being able to try and confess at any time - and confessing wasn't necessarily the best way to get a heroine to date you! I don't know how this confession system has evolved in this game but it looks to be much more mature.

1 hour ago, Kenshin_sama said:

It's the way they worded their response. "at this time it will be," basically implies that their decision could change in the future.

Yeah I get that, but saying "not right now, but possibly later" is hardly "dodging the question entirely." Even if the tweet was a bit implicit I think MG's response answered the question pretty clearly. Sure they don't say /why/ they're not putting the game on steam, but they're not really obligated to tell us.

From the looks of it yeah apparently they wouldn't sell this on Steam for now, and perhaps the reason is that Mangagamer here probably didn't want to be bothered by the long Steam review process. As for whether it could be accepted at Steam or not, from the looks of Mangamer's twitter I think they'll eventually release this on Steam just like Kenshin_sama said.

Edited by littleshogun

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, TexasDice said:

Can't wait to get the bad ending first try because I'm too much of a coward to confess. Just like in real life. :badnicoman:

If this is anything like sugar+spice (and it almost certainly is since it's an evolution of that series) confessing isn't always the best way to get a heroine, and sometimes isn't a way to get her at all. So there's bound to be at least one heroine you can get without a confession. Wimp.

On 12/10/2018 at 12:43 PM, littleshogun said:

Few days ago, Mangagamer did posted the comment from the director of Suki Suki himself. Apparently there'll be more in the future, but anyway here's the link to aforementioned Mangagamer post and I can say that it would be a nice read if you interested with Suki Suki.

so you can get rejected if you dont raise enough 'flags'? Thats interesting lol