Trans! Translation Project

Zander

Trans Translations proudly presents:

Trans!

[nsfw]

Spoiler

6758.jpg

Description [edited from the VNDB description by Zakamutt]

Ami, Minori, Taiga, and Ryuuji visit a Shinto shrine rumored to give its supplicants success in their romantic endeavors. A fearful entanglement occurs, and our hero and heroines find themselves tumbling down the stone stairs...

"What? My voice..." Ryuuji says, "Why am I in Kushieda's body?"

Forsooth, their predicament weaves a tangled web indeed: They all have switched bodies! Ami, having sprung into Ryuuji's flesh, finds herself ruled utterly by that limb of limbs, her newfound dick - and thus proceeds to embark upon a rapestravaganza of entrancing proportions.

Team Members:

Translator: Asonn

TLC: Zakamutt

Editor: Zander

QC: Anonymous

Technical Assistance: fox2

Special thanks to everyone else who has contributed thus far. Plus, an extra special thanks to Kiriririri for purchasing the game for me.

The translation is already underway and progress is steady. Our team is now fully staffed and ready to go.

We're very excited to bring this Toradora focused nukige to the English-speaking community!

Edited by Zander

On 11/14/2018 at 10:05 PM, Ranzo said:

This sounds like it could be really awful. Good luck to you!

Also it has been a long time since I was ever on hongfire.

Thank you. Please don't be fooled by appearances - Trans! has some quality voice acting, funny moments, and sensual scenes. 

On 11/15/2018 at 5:42 AM, Kiriririri said:

>not mentioning me for buying the game

Apologies, you are right. I will edit the OP to give you credit.

On 11/15/2018 at 11:06 AM, ciel_yuri said:

Unfortunately, nukige isn't my thing, but best luck with the project. Toradora is awesome.

(There's an English translated Toradora VN for PSP also if anyone is interested, but was unaware.)

Thank you! I would highly recommend Toradora! Portable for any fans of the series as well.

On 11/15/2018 at 11:37 AM, littleshogun said:

Another lemon (Fanfic with sex contents) VNs after Maki Fes I see. Well not quite my interest here, but still good luck with the project there.

Note that this project has no relation to Bueeh?! Translations, Though. Thank you for your well-wishes, but do note that 'lemon' has a rather negative, insulting connotation. 

On another note, a progress update! The head translator, Asonn, translated over 75 lines today. A record for the team, and I'm very proud of him.

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings, mortals. I, the, *ahem*

3ISmb0v.png

...have decided upon this august hour to deliver unto thee a progress report.

As of current, 104 lines out of 2779 have been translated, and all of these have also been first pass edited and translation checked. I do believe more passes of editing may happen however as the head EOP Slave Zander has not currently incorporated some pressing suggestions by yours truly. Or maybe not - verily, I cannot know what percolates inside his mortal brain, but half of it must be empty space.

In other news, this deity is much pleased by the contents of Trans!; it has reached the highest unity not once, not twice, but three times in total from around 600 lines and 2 scenes of intercourse. It would, however, like to warn those with a disposition not inclined to the nonconsensual; Trans! appears to accommodate this particular mental configuration poorly.

Lest I provide no unoriginal material, allow me to meme edit the rather horrendous description taken "from vndb":

Ami, Minori, Taiga, and Ryuuji visit a Shinto shrine rumored to give its supplicants success in their romantic endeavours. A fearful entanglement occurs, and our hero and heroines find themselves tumbling down the stone stairs...

"What? My voice...," Ryuuji says, "Why am I in Ami's body?"...

Forsooth, their predicament weaves a tangled web indeed: They all have switched bodies! Ami, having sprung into Ryuuji's flesh, finds herself ruled utterly by that limb of limbs, her newfound dick - and  thus proceeds to embark upon a rapestravaganza of entrancing proportions. But deep down, we all know: the only proper name for her is KawashiBITCH.

Thank you for your time, and farewell, mortals. Until next time.

... Well then, thank you, Zakamutt. Keep up the good work.

We have indeed reached the 5% mark for both translation and editing. Allow me to express my gratitude once more to my earnest team members as we ride the bullet train to patch day.

We are still in search of someone to provide technical assistance (mostly reinsertion). Should you be interested, feel free to contact me or post here.

Update: We have reached the 7% mark for both translation and editing. However, I would not make a post for such a small update... the real good news is my desperate prayers for technical assistance have been answered. It is with great joy in my heart that I announce fox2 has joined the squad.

As always, thank you for your support.