RIP HMN CREW

Yuuko

Will you miss us?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Will you miss us?

vZ7nC1J.png

As you go away, along with you goes a part of me… but I am happy that now you are free.

Goodbye for now dearest, I believe more than ever that someday I will see you again and never let you go. Sleep well and sweet dreams.

I’ll remember you. When I’ve forgotten all the rest. You to me were true. You to me were the best.

I can’t hold the tears back. It wasn’t fair that your life had to end. I’ll always keep you in my heart. Rest in peace my friend.

Loving memories last forever, I am at a loss for words during this sorrowful time. Please know that I am thinking of you and praying for peace and comfort.

I shall not shed tears since you hated to see me cry. But to God (Allah), I shall ask how could he, and why.

Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond for now until the end of time are memories so fond, rest in peace.

Now he is in heaven taking care of us, let’s live happily and his soul will be happy too, the rest in peace and his spirit is with GOD (ALLAH).

You have all your duties fulfilled, in your heart, there was no guilt. So you shall forever stay at ease and in the heavens above, rest in peace.

A thousand words won’t bring you back, I know because I’ve tried; neither will a thousand tears, I know because I’ve cried.

May the love and mercy of our Lord be bestowed upon you and your family during this unfortunate time. My most sincere condolences.

Why is it that you have to go, why is life so cruel? I wish you could stay with us forever.

Gone yet not forgotten, although we are apart, your memory lives within me, forever in my heart.

On the sands of time, you have left your footprints with glory. Everyone will know your name and shall recall your story.

God (Allah) has now a precious and loving friend, the one we have lost. Your company will even regale angels of death and make them smile.

Rest in peace friend, we know you are in a better place and one day we shall meet again.

Could you come back and stay a while. I want to hear your voice and see you smile. I want to hold you tight and never let go and tell you how much I love you.

There is nothing that is invincible for a soul as spirited as you…yet you bowed down to death to honor God (Allah) and his will. Rest in peace.

I know that you have left the Fuwo, and my heart is heavy with pain. But I also know that we shall be united one day in heavens above. So wait for me my dearest.

If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I’d walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.

In the memory of HMN Crew

Spoiler

QvzMyNf.png

CzQ4Axb.png?width=1037&height=344

Edited by Kiriririri