Mashiro Iro Symphony laggy

Larxe1

I'm certain its not a problem with the specs and this is the first time I encountered this. I didn't see any post about this so can't find anything to use as reference

https://imgur.com/a/4lnosYw (Pics of lag/bug)

The game itself is not laggy but the way the images are displayed. Like when i try to close the game, the yes or no button to exit doesn't appear until I point my cursor in the location it appears. The prologue is similar as it's laggy.

Tried it again just now for you (Windows 10). Didn't encounter your problem and wasn't able to replicate it.

Since you said you are sure it's not due to a lack of power of your system, I think it could be a graphics driver issue. Can try updating / uninstalling and reinstalling your gpu driver and see if it helps :)

41 minutes ago, phantomJS said:

Tried it again just now for you (Windows 10). Didn't encounter your problem and wasn't able to replicate it.

Since you said you are sure it's not due to a lack of power of your system, I think it could be a graphics driver issue. Can try updating / uninstalling and reinstalling your gpu driver and see if it helps :)

Thanks for trying, tried reinstalling and reupdating the drivers but to no avail.

Guess I'll just have to give up on it

2 minutes ago, Larxe1 said:

Thanks for trying, tried reinstalling and reupdating the drivers but to no avail.

Guess I'll just have to give up on it

I recommend getting a better computer with more advanced GPU. If your current computer has aged poorly or has signs of wear-and-tear, your components will be affected, which in turn affects the overall performance of the VN.