Hello guys, virgin here

Kuriha

well.. after long time im became silent reader finally i decided to make fuwanovel's profile and i think i should introduce myself

tbh it's my first time making profile so i dont have vndb or mal account, or should i make it ?

im a fan of moege and i hope you guys can recommend me some good stuff

nice to meet you all and sorry for my bad english :sachi:

Greetings, Kuriha. I bid you welcome to Fuwanovel. I would strongly encourage you to make a VNDb profile. It is very common practice among experienced visual novel readers to ask for each other's VNDb profiles, not unlike back in the high school days where you and your mate pull your shorts down in the locker room at the same time. 

Moege is as an excellent a genre as any other. One of my favourites is Koi x Shin Ai Kanojo. I would highly recommend you give it a read, especially if you aren't a fan of faceless protagonist moeges. 

No worries about your English mate, you're still more comprehensible than the fan translation of White Album 2.

Edited by Zander

well.. after a long time of being silent finally I decided to post on Fuwanovel again and I think I should introduce myself to you. I'm Virgin Smasher and I'm the gatekeeper to these here forums.

1. Anime is bad. Don't make a MAL account

2. Make a VNDB account so everybody can make fun of your ratings

I can only recommend JOP moege since a couple of them are actually good, unlike the translated ones. However, you should definitely read SakuraGame's translations as they are works of art and nothing else even comes close.

For a moment I was sure that @VirginSmasher got permabanned when I wasn't looking and is making his glorious return in this thread...

The truth is much more joyous though! Welcome to the Forums and I second all those that recommended making a VNDB account, so you can catalogue and share your VN endeavours. It will be quite helpful in keeping track of things, if you stick to reading VNs for some time. :)

Welcome virgin, to Hogwarts. I am a wizard :sachi:

Don't worry about your English. If people manage to understand me, you'll do just fine. 

I also second the motion of creating a VNDB profile. It would really come in handy especially when you're looking for recommendations!

Unique thread title aside, welcome to Fuwanovel and sorry for the belated greeting here. As for the recommendations for moege, perhaps you can try something like HatsuKoi, Dracu Riot, Wagahigh, Chrono Clock, Fureraba, and Tsujidou (Try Majikoi as well if you have time). Miagete could be nice to try as well seeing that you already play Konosora according to your Steam account, and while at it I recommend you to try Koiresort as well. I hope that you'll have fun here.

Edited by littleshogun

On 11/12/2018 at 7:25 PM, Kuriha said:

well.. after long time im became silent reader finally i decided to make fuwanovel's profile and i think i should introduce myself

tbh it's my first time making profile so i dont have vndb or mal account, or should i make it ?

im a fan of moege and i hope you guys can recommend me some good stuff

nice to meet you all and sorry for my bad english :sachi:

Hajimemashite :) (Nice to meet you.)

Welcome to Fuwa :)

• 2 weeks later...

Well, you could be +30, and virgin, like ....... someone I will not name

I said too much......

Some of my suggestions....

For pure moeges....

Dal Segno . Has a cute cousin (roleplaying as an imouto) as a heroine. And an AI holographic girl as another. And a goth loli....

Fureraba . Absolutely overloaded with comedy! Quite a lot of sex too...

Wagamama High Spec . Cutesy artwork and music, and a ton of sex....

Kono Oozora . Light hearted, but still has some plot.

Muv-Luv Extra . Somewhat generic, but it leads into Unlimited (where it gets interesting). Then there's Alternative....

For plot, emotional feels ...... or tears.....

Clannad . KEY are the masters of milking bittersweet tears from you.....

Grisaia no Kajitsu . Both the funniest ...... and darkest moege I've ever read. Tons of sexual humor too. This got me hooked on the visual novel genre.

Muv Luv Alternative . Probably the most unforgettable VN you'll ever read....