VN Geography Map Revamped

Clockwork Loli

If you remember a long while ago, you'll recall that back when I was EastCoastDrifter I made geographical map representing Fuwa and various VN companies as nations. Here's the old map.

visual_novel_geography_map_by_konpekiumi

Well now I think it's time for a revamp. This time, I'll be using this new map as the base.

surface_diff_by_konpekiumi02-dcrp38a.png

This map contains a lot more detail than the old map, which now includes ice caps, deserts, mountain peaks (represented as white spots on continents), and various islands across oceans.

With this in mind, I'm planning on adding more VN communities and companies into the map, in addition to the implementation of capital cities and other landmarks. The old VN nations that will be staying are as follows:

• Fuwa (obviously)
  • Sekai Empire
  • Frontwingia
  • Moenovia
  • Mangagamia
  • JAST Republic
  • Typemoon Kingdom
  • OEL Union (name subject to change)
  • Keyland
  • Mikandi Islands

This time, I'll let you guys decide on what VN communities and companies you would like to see. Feel free to post suggestions below, and I'll try to squeeze them in the best I can.

New VN locations.

• Solpressia
  • NekoNyan (yeah, I know, lazy name, but since it's Japanese, I didn't want to butcher it.)
  • Cherrylon
  • Lovelabia
  • No Translation's Land
Edited by Clockwork Loli